Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Sep 8, 2023 at 5:42 AM Post #5,027 of 5,745
Great review, Jayden :thumbsup:Though I've only had Aeneid for a couple months & love it, definitely interested in Sonnet of Adam & those Baroque eartips.
My impressions cannot be trusted due to the alcohol I've been having throughout the day xD

@Jayden how much do you reckon the Eartips changes the sound signature or enhances listening experience past the comfort? Im especially eager for the Barogue tips and wanted to learn more about it

I find that the Baroque eartips does enhance the lows, satisfying rumble even thought the FS doesnt usually manifest that. The midrange is alot more "solid" and coherent from my listening impressions with it. It does nothing much to the highs though from what i recall. Staging is slightly more open sounding, but it could be a placebo. I need to re listen to it to confirm. Will definitely get a few packs when it comes! I hear from Eric it's at a rather reasonable pricing

Sep 8, 2023 at 5:46 AM Post #5,028 of 5,745
Looks like a great visit! Can't wait to find an opportunity to drop by. As well as of course the Sonnet of Adam. Just need to figure out which of my FitEars get the privilege of being paired with it :)
We can make a trip tog with Weihao :) looking awesome, Eric, I can’t wait to try Adam :wink:

Sep 8, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #5,029 of 5,745
We can make a trip tog with Weihao :) looking awesome, Eric, I can’t wait to try Adam :wink:

Heheh if you guys got around to planning it, I'll order in some treats and take a day off dieting 🤭

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Sep 8, 2023 at 9:57 PM Post #5,030 of 5,745
My impressions cannot be trusted due to the alcohol I've been having throughout the day xD

I find that the Baroque eartips does enhance the lows, satisfying rumble even thought the FS doesnt usually manifest that. The midrange is alot more "solid" and coherent from my listening impressions with it. It does nothing much to the highs though from what i recall. Staging is slightly more open sounding, but it could be a placebo. I need to re listen to it to confirm. Will definitely get a few packs when it comes! I hear from Eric it's at a rather reasonable pricing
Hahaha :) That food looked pretty delicious as well, cuz.

Sep 10, 2023 at 9:00 PM Post #5,031 of 5,745
No better way to start the week: FitEar Titan paired with the Raphael off the AK SE300. :)

IMG_9662.jpeg

Sep 10, 2023 at 10:53 PM Post #5,032 of 5,745
Sep 12, 2023 at 2:25 AM Post #5,033 of 5,745
Big shout out to @Eric Chong and team! For bringing cheer and beautiful clarity to an otherwise dreary day. Sharing the unboxing over two posts. :)

IMG_9676.jpeg
IMG_9677.jpeg
IMG_9678.jpeg
IMG_9680.jpeg
IMG_9681.jpeg

Sep 12, 2023 at 2:28 AM Post #5,034 of 5,745
The unboxing experience that @Eric Chong and team provide is unparalleled! :)

IMG_9682.jpeg
IMG_9683.jpeg
IMG_9684.jpeg
IMG_9685.jpeg
IMG_9686.jpeg
IMG_9687.jpeg

Sep 12, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #5,035 of 5,745
Taking Adam out for a spin with the venerable, but discontinued, FitEar C435 off the Sony 1AM2. The C435 is probably the most transparent FitEar ever made, with beautiful extended trebles, and with immense spine tingling soundstage. :)

IMG_9691.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #5,036 of 5,745
The unboxing experience that @Eric Chong and team provide is unparalleled! :)

IMG_9682.jpegIMG_9683.jpegIMG_9684.jpegIMG_9685.jpegIMG_9686.jpegIMG_9687.jpeg

Woah, that was fast! Mine is probably still 2 weeks out! I did not get the see the Adam's box during my visit, i would've drooled all over it XD. Eric really elevated the unboxing experience this time round.

So envious!

Sep 12, 2023 at 6:57 AM Post #5,038 of 5,745
Classy! What is that block of gold framed object ? Hidden Eartips perhaps?
its a nice picture with lovely frame that comes with a fold out stand. :)

Sep 12, 2023 at 7:30 AM Post #5,039 of 5,745
After a while spent with the Adam with the FitEar C435 off a few DAPs, Of course, the cable is still burning in, but I would thought I would offer some under 10 hours impressions. As I was telling @Eric Chong this afternoon, I am truly staggered by the details and nuances that the Sonnet of Adam brings out; analogue yet dynamic and detailed. I am particularly taken by how the percussion in the song playing on the Sony 1ZM2 is brought out. Percussion can be difficult to reproduce on a BA based IEM, but on the C435 and the Adam, the roundness of the drums and the decay is so realistic.

I look forward to hearing how much more the Sonnet of Adam sings as it burns in. But I am really enjoy how the Adam shows how @Eric Chong and team had thrown down the gauntlet that the Raphael was to all comers to come up with such a lush, musical and impactful cable at such a price point when competitors would have surely priced at a TOTL or flagship price point. I dare say that that gauntlet has not been taken up.

But now the Eletech team has pushed the boundaries further in their new joint Flagship with their special alchemy of gold, silver and copper. Prior to the Raphael, who would have thought gold plated copper was anything but counterintuitive? This coming after @Eric Chong and team mastered gold and silver with the Aeneid, which he knows is so special to me because of the Tralucent Uber series of cables as well as the Toxic Cables original Gold Plated Silver cable.

What I will say is this has been a most happy and enjoyable afternoon for me. I am humbled to be amongst the first to have my own Sonnet to Adam. Big thanks to @Eric Chong and team for making it so. 🙇🏻‍♂️

IMG_9693.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023 at 9:51 AM Post #5,040 of 5,745
Prior to the Raphael, who would have thought gold plated copper was anything but counterintuitive?

Gold Plated Copper has been in the market for many years now. Gold doesn’t make anything negatives with copper worse, rather Gold adds a layer of analog timbre while slightly expanding soundstage across the sphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

• gLer
Back