Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Jun 22, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #1,846 of 5,606
To enter the bonanza, simply do the following :
1) Follow / Watch Eletech's Head-Fi Official Discussion Thread - Thread Link
2) Let us know what's your favourite IEM(s) on Eletech's thread
3) Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you
4) [Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next!
A giveaway! :smiley:

1) Done
2) Warbler Prelude
3) Iliad - They're simply stunning to look at! Prettier than most jewelries of the female variety
4) Would love to see a tinsel model. Also a simple, lighter more ergonomic design for use on the go
240001142268.JPG

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 11:34 AM Post #1,848 of 5,606
Giveaway:

Favorite IEM: Oriolus Traillii
Favorite Eletech Cable: Socrates

🙌

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:38 AM Post #1,850 of 5,606
To enter the Bonanza Giveaway on Facebook, I would like to contribute the following:

My favorite IEMs are Mason FS/ FuSang, Trailli and Erlkönig.

My favorite Eletech Cables cable is the Aeneid, according to the the reports of mvvRAZ, that describe a special kind of energy between FS/Fusang and Aeneid.

Tanks to Eric for the opportunity to participate.

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM Post #1,853 of 5,606
1) Subscribed

2) Mason Fabled Sound SE, Shichiku.Kangen, Anole V14

3) Aeneid for its bespoke materials and design

I studied philosophy in college and especially like the naming of your products 👍; Socrates, Plato, Aristotle must be next …

Jun 22, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #1,854 of 5,606
3) Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you
4) [Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next!

1. Done
2. Meze
3. High quality cables
3. Light weight 4.4mm MMCX cables

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:03 PM Post #1,855 of 5,606
WechatIMG415.jpeg

Hello from the Eletech Team~!!

Head-Fi community has been a major part of Eletech journey and we greatly appreciate how the community here has supported us since Eletech's inception. Every Canjam interaction and chatting with the audiophile community has been incredibly inspiring for us. We've only been able to continue to improve and fine-tuning our craft thanks to the many feedbacks and critique from you guys!

Hence, we very excited to be sponsoring the Head-Fi team to further engage our friends and customers over here! We will expect to have more Head-Fi exclusive promotions, product tours and giveaway as we grow! A pity that Canjams are on a hiatus in the current pandemic but we hope to catch up with you guys in person when Canjams resume!

Kicking start our Head-Fi community perk ~! We're offering 10% off coupon for all our Head-Fi friends at our webstore :
Eletech Official Store

Coupon Code : "HEADFIPERK"
*Excluding Accessories, ProAdapts and the newly launched Aeneid
*Only one use per customer

--------

WechatIMG416.png

Following the successful launch of our new flagship - Aeneid as well as to celebrate Eletech joining the Head-Fi platform officially, we've decided to offer a giveaway exclusive to Head-Fiers!

Giving away 1 set of Eletech's most popular product - "Socrates" worth US$699. Configuration can be chosen upon winning the bonanza!

WechatIMG417.jpeg

Socrates features the following :
  • 24 AWG
  • Monocrystal Bespoke 7N OCC Copper
  • Maximus Efficiency Strand Geometry ; Kevlar Infused
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Bespoke Solder
  • Eletech Customised Y-Split and Connectors
  • FlexiMax Insulation

We hope you enjoy the prelude to one of our many activities to come!

Stay safe~!!

-Eric
Giveaway, yay! 🎃

1) Watched (Followed).
2) I love Meze's and Metal Magic Research's IEM's, specially the GáeBolg, and BLON BL-A8 Prometheus.
3) Fortitude and Prudence, as they were the only ones available for my Empyrean.
4) I personally would love to see more headphone options, despite being well aware of your area of focus. And while on that subject, to make the cables a tad longer.

May the sound be ever in your favour.

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #1,856 of 5,606
All right, once Eric is generous, no on can really beat him lol! Followed this thread since the very beginning, and I am thrilled to see that Eric has grown his team and enhanced his offerings of cables that are aesthetically unique in this market. Look at the y-split and the plug, can I say, Eletech Yes?:) So, join the giveaway!

My current favorite iems are: Final x Data Shichiku Kangen, Unique Melody Mason II JP edition and Vision Ears Erlkonig OG. My favorite Eletech cable is Iliad - you can't find a 24awg cable that beats its balanced toning and its transparency - silver cables can be more transparent, but generally could be a bit harsh on highs. Iliad is an all-rounder, but still gives an excellent imaging and large sound stage.

For the next step, definitely consider building headphone cables and more accessories. I would love to see the next wave of Project 8 on your other cable options. I know it's probably not possible to offer Iliad 8 or Aeneid 8, but finger crossed for mid-tier options!

Overall, I am happy to see that Eric has absorbed our suggestions and provided a top-notch packaging on Aeneid. Personally I think it's still a good idea to diverse your case options as well. Round cases with zips, sure, it's always a safe option, but I would love to see an even better leather case included your high-end products with a unique design that differs it from other similar products.

My next goal is to get a Socrates to pair with my Shichiku Kangen. Let's see how it goes:)

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 1:38 PM Post #1,857 of 5,606
Everybody is finding the perfect excuse to scratch the travel itch! :p

Im putting October London on my agenda too. Absolutely have to meet and hangout with the guys
Look forward to seeing you there!

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:21 PM Post #1,858 of 5,606
1) Follow / Watch Eletech's Head-Fi Official Discussion Thread

1. Done.
2. Sub-$500: Etymotic EVO. $500-1000 range: EE Bravado.
3. I do not own Eletech products, yet, but hope the Socrates will be the first :wink:
4. I would love to see a cable for the Etymotic EVO which uses Estron's T2 connectors.

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #1,859 of 5,606
Just when I was thinking of pulling a triggger on Socrates for the SK. Eric is on point!

Favourite Iems: Odin, A12t, M4
Favourite ET: Prudence definitely, hoping to try Socrates soon
Next from Eletech: Fancy leather storage cases! Litz Plato. Perhaps something to fill int the portfolio between Plato and Illiad

Jun 22, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #1,860 of 5,606
Next from Eletech: Fancy leather storage cases! Litz Plato. Perhaps something to fill int the portfolio between Plato and Illiad

Aristotle 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back