Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Jun 22, 2021 at 5:24 AM Post #1,832 of 5,620
2️⃣
Let us know what's your favourite IEM(s) on Eletech's thread - Oriolus Trailli
3️⃣
Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you - Socrates, and Iliad interconnects. Seeing the new Aeneid, I may have to add that one to my cable list.
4️⃣
[Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next! - Maybe something digital, like USB interconnects. Always looking forward to any innovations from Eletech, Thank you for all the hard work in these trying times!

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:28 AM Post #1,833 of 5,620
To enter the bonanza, here is my favorite IEMs and Eletech's products.
Favorite IEMs: 64A A12t
Favorite Eletech's products: Eletech Iliad & Socrates
What I like to see from Eletech is to have interchangeable connectors & termination in their cables

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:32 AM Post #1,834 of 5,620
RE : The bonanza ;

Fav IEMs : Traillii , Thummim , VE Erlky, A18S
Fav Eletechs : Aeneid , Iliad , Socrates ; What appeals to me is the creativity of Eletech products and the artistic implementation of it! The aesthetics are gorgeous!

I hope to see more amazing mid/low range products from you guys! Hopefully you'll be able to work on the HP cables you've been mentioning for the longest time!

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:45 AM Post #1,835 of 5,620
For the giveaway....

Favorite IEMs: No contest, the Campfire Dorado 2020

Favorite Eletech's products: Eletech Prudence, due to how well built of a cable it is for such a low price

What I like to see from Eletech: Interchangeable connectors for both termination (like Dunu) and IEM connectors (like effect audio's ConX), in order to make a truly universal IEM cable

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 6:31 AM Post #1,836 of 5,620
Another one for the giveaway!

Favorite IEMs: Thummim, Nio
Favorite Eletech: Iliad, Plato and more props to the Prudence for knockout value!

As for future stuff; just keep doing what you’re doing! :)

Jun 22, 2021 at 7:45 AM Post #1,837 of 5,620
For the giveaway:

Favourite IEMs: Audio 64 A12t & FiR M4
Favourite Eletec Products: Overall I like all of Eletec’s IEM cables, as I appreciate how they holistically place a high level of attention to all their cables. From excellent design (cable geometry, materials used, connectors, etc.) build quality, to their marketing efforts and user engagement.

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #1,840 of 5,620
For the giveaway:

Favorite IEMs: EE Vantage, Noble K10
Favorite Eletech products: Fortitude, Prudence.
Next from Eletech: Purple leather case (like Aeneid's one) for LP6K 😁
Look up vishnu leather on instagram, they can hook you up

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:02 AM Post #1,842 of 5,620
Giveaway!!

Favourite IEMs: Ve8 and Elysium
Favourite Eletech: Iliad, hoping to try Aeneid & Socrates soon.
The build quality, the high level of attention to details, from material to parts and even packaging.
Next from Eletech… maybe a GPS&GPC hybrid?

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 10:46 AM Post #1,845 of 5,620
Thumbs up to the giveaway!

Favorite IEMs: 64 Audio U12t, 64 Audio Fourte Noir, Oriolus Traillii
Favorite Eletech products: the Plato. There’s something about pure (non hybrid / mixed conductor) cables.
Next from Eletech: on the cable front, a flagship pure copper offering. On the accessory front, a luxury travel case for IEMs and cables (maybe coming in varieties for 1-3 IEM / cable pairings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back