Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Nov 29, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #2,626 of 5,561
Here are the details for the giveaway folks! Read on and start sharing for your chance to win! Best of luck :darthsmile::darthsmile:

WechatIMG13.jpeg

📣 Black Friday Giveaway Bonanza 📣

Black Friday / Cyber Monday has always been a season of excitement and buzz !! This year, Eletech shall sweeten the pot with a FREE GIVEAWAY~!!

💥 Drumrolls...

Enter Aeneid, Eletech's flagship product up for raffle !! Closing date would be // 15 DEC 2021, 0000hrs GMT+8 //

Here's how to participate :
--------------------------------------------
METHOD 1 | Facebook | 3 x Winning Chance
1️⃣ Like Eletech Official FB Page //
www.facebook.com/eletechsg
2️⃣ Share with us what you like about Eletech on this post //
3️⃣ Share This Post //
METHOD 2 | Head-Fi | 3 x Winning Chance
🔥 Subscribe to Eletech Official Head-Fi Thread //
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/eletech-cables-official-impressions-discussions-thread.919228/
🔥 Tell us what you would like to see next from Eletech in our Thread //
METHOD 3 | Subscribe | 2 x Winning Chance
🎯 Subscribe on Eletech's insider mailing list
www.elementechnology.com

May Lady Luck Smile on you ~!! ❤
#giveaway #blackfriday #bf #eledeals #deals #likeandshare #event #Aeneid
Thank you for the opportunity to give you feedback and win an Aeneid!

What I would like to see?
- More Interconnect options, including different/more wire options and slightly longer than current (up to 10"-12" in length options)
- An new pigtail option. 4.4 female to 4pin XLR
- Over the ear headphone options such as 4.4 to Mini-XLR or dual 3.5mm (Meze, Focal, Audezee, DCA etc)

Thanks for asking!

Nov 29, 2021 at 11:52 AM Post #2,627 of 5,561
Here are the details for the giveaway folks! Read on and start sharing for your chance to win! Best of luck :darthsmile::darthsmile:

WechatIMG13.jpeg

Black Friday / Cyber Monday has always been a season of excitement and buzz !! This year, Eletech shall sweeten the pot with a FREE GIVEAWAY~!!

💥 Drumrolls...

Enter Aeneid, Eletech's flagship product up for raffle !! Closing date would be // 15 DEC 2021, 0000hrs GMT+8 //

3️⃣ Share This Post //
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/eletech-cables-official-impressions-discussions-thread.919228/
www.elementechnology.com

My entry on the method 2:

I would like to see Eletech making magnectic carry cases.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Hugs!

Nov 29, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #2,628 of 5,561
Thank you for offering this stupendous giveaway! What I would like to see would be more variety in cable colours and more options on Y-splitters and sliders 😊

Nov 29, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #2,629 of 5,561
Thank you for the giveaway, Eric! I would like to see more options for sliders and cable ties in the future.

Nov 29, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #2,632 of 5,561
Thanks for the giveaway! I hope to see headphone cables from Eletech soon!!

Nov 29, 2021 at 6:19 PM Post #2,633 of 5,561
Would love more headphone cable options at longer lengths than currently offered. I got both a single-ended and balanced cable from the Virtues series I believe, but the short length is greatly limiting. Still keeping them as not worthy of reselling or returning, but future options are welcome. Also, adapters that allow changing of connector types, seen them in some other brands when it comes to (specifically) iem cables, but rarely to never for headphones. And better cases for any cable purchase, no real complaints about the cloth pouch thingy, other than the fact that better ones accompany the pricier options, and apart from not wanting to drop a chunk on a pricier cable for the sake of better carry case, there's none available anyway for headphones.

Other than the aforementioned, first cables ever purchased were Eletech, actually went much cheaper thereafter for longer options (Hart Audio), until such time I can afford a 3m-4m pure silver option. Bought them honest to God purely for looks (off Bloom) and didn't want to skimp in regards to the cans they were being paired with (in terms of quality). Plus saved the headache of manually searching elsewhere as they were on introductory discount.

Both pictured below, Fortitude connected & Prudence on the right of the Rai Solo's. 🦇
20210427_163352_HDR.jpg

Nov 29, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #2,634 of 5,561
Slightly off topic. @Jayden, I thought you might be interested in this since you have the Fusang as well. :) You can have the universal Fusang reshelled into customs. Mine just got done courtesy of @Uncle Wilson at JabenSG. :)

6DD8F598-318D-4B83-9963-4578CEAFBE7D.jpeg

Nov 30, 2021 at 12:49 AM Post #2,637 of 5,561
Slightly off topic. @Jayden, I thought you might be interested in this since you have the Fusang as well. :) You can have the universal Fusang reshelled into customs. Mine just got done courtesy of @Uncle Wilson at JabenSG. :)

6DD8F598-318D-4B83-9963-4578CEAFBE7D.jpeg
Wow this is some gorgeous customs :heart_eyes: indeed very tempting. I shall start saving up and consider getting it done. Thanks for the recommendation!

Nov 30, 2021 at 12:56 AM Post #2,638 of 5,561
another entry/mid-range cable
Oh it's definitely in the pipeline. Virtues Series will be ready to welcome a new addition in 2022! :)

thin AWG (10-12 AWG)
I think 10-12 AWG would be wayyyy to thick for HP / IEM cables...

high performance Cu-cable
On the menu~! In fact we already had a project name for it. Hopefully we can settle on a prototype before Canjam NYC 2022!

6 core cables
We've tried this set-up previously but often found the SQ to be lacklustre, hence we stuck with 4w , 8w. The only 6w we employ is in the ProAdapts where 2 wires is hooked to GND.

I am looking for a new approach to cables using commonly used materials such as copper and silver.
Personally, I'm curious to see what happens when "Maximus Efficiency Strand Geometry" is used with silver-plated copper wire.
Very Interesting! We've never thought of using complicated geometry design or flagship methods to process SPC. Could be an interesting project to explore. Will keep you posted! :)

more of these hybrids
In fact we have a limited release hybrid planned up in 2022. Keep posted! Although it'll be a 4w variant *hints*

headphone cables
Coming up!

palladium-plated copper
We've previously discussed PPC, unfortunately the trajected sound of this material is not something we're too satisfied with unfortunately. Unlikely we'll work with a pure PPC project in the near future.

-Eric

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Nov 30, 2021 at 1:04 AM Post #2,639 of 5,561

💥 Drumrolls...

3️⃣ Share This Post //
www.elementechnology.com

For my entry, would love to see:

1. Project 8 Socrates
2. Project 8 Socrates
3. Project 8 Socrates
Oh did I forget to say, Project 8 Socrates? Haha

Others include:
- Project 8 Aeneid
- New Eletech copper cable
- Eletech leather storage case for 4+ cables or 4 IEMs with cables (Eletech of course *wink*)

Thank you again @Eric Chong for the raffle and happy holidays!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021 at 4:00 AM Post #2,640 of 5,561
Wow this is some gorgeous customs :heart_eyes: indeed very tempting. I shall start saving up and consider getting it done. Thanks for the recommendation!
The cost of doing it is pretty nominal. Ping @Uncle Wilson for a quote. So you know that the target that you are saving for. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back