Electricity in New Zealand
Feb 11, 2005 at 9:42 AM Post #16 of 20
Nope.
Get one at the airport. They're easy to find. NZ and Australia use the same plug so if you see any union jacks with 5 white stars instead of a union jack with four red stars, it'll do.

The three pins are the same type.

Search www.dse.co.nz for this: M7302

they sell them at the airport I expect. Else DSE isn't far away from anywhere.

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:21 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
mmm..
what did you write / you know about new zealand sheeps that you don't want to uncover..?

I do apologize to myself, aka me. I did edit it out in the first place because it was improper but boodi asked and it's also improper not to answer.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

You should imagine this straight after lini's post where it originally was.
Quote:

Originally Posted by myself, aka me
Yeah, the sheep thing is true, just got back from the farm. Oh boy.

eek.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:33 AM Post #19 of 20
Haha

Everyone, their mother, two dogs (the fat labrador and the little daschund) third cousin twice removed and the budgie make that same joke.

My answer was "yes. We do sheep. It's natural, don't you know?" with an implied one of these guys =>
rolleyes.gif

The only time I go near a sheep is when I have to help catch 'em for shearing. I suppose wrestling a sheep does look bad, but I don't know where that joke originated. Probably some australian. But why do they pride themselves with the Kangaroo so much? Boing boing boing..

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 3:11 PM Post #20 of 20
after you land, there are shops that sell converters that you can use.. You cant use round socket ones in nz nor the || shaped ones...

ed - from experience, i have converted the || shaped ones into / \ by bending it and it has worked fine... but do it at your own discretion...
smily_headphones1.gif

have fun in new zealand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back