El-P: Weareallgoingtoburninhellmegamixxx3
Aug 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

FlurkingShnit

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.el-p-weareallgoingtoburninhell.com/

Based on a quick search I know there are at least a few El-P fans on this board and I didn't see a thread about this album already so I figured I'd share. He released this album on Aug 3rd and it's an all instrumental collection of rare and unreleased beats (those who live on the internet may have heard some of these tracks already however). I think it's fantastic and may serve as a decent intro for those who perhaps enjoy electronic music but are usually firmly entrenched in the "hip hop isn't music" camp. There's a sampler track to download, as well as links to itunes and amazon to purchase.

Just wanted to share.

Aug 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM Post #2 of 3
Cheers, he's one hell of a guy. Seen him live at a small venue once and boy it was turned out. Love some of the stuff he has done but it's too cold at times. Nevertheless, he's overlooked imo. Looking forward to another full album.

Sep 1, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Yea it's pretty good, i like his other stuff a little better because the rapping adds to it. But it could serve as a good segue for people who don't usually listen to rap/hip hop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back