El Clásico
May 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

guyx1992

500+ Head-Fier
Hey!
This thread is for the true football fans (soccer)...
Quote:

El Clásico (English: The Classic), also known as El derbi español, El derbi, ¡El SuperClásico! or El clàssic (Catalan language) [1] is a football match between rivals Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. The rivalry comes about as Madrid and Barcelona are the two largest cities in Spain, and they are often identified with 'Spanishness' and Catalanism, respectively, whilst the clubs are the most successful and influential football clubs in the country. It is one of the biggest football matches in the world, watched by hundreds of millions of people in many countries.

I support Real Madrid of course and hope to see them win and take win at the end of the current season.
Any other fans?

May 2, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #3 of 8
total humiliation at home

6-2 in the flavour of barca

I guess Real Madrid should revamp the whole squad including the manager.

I too support Real, but i actually dun think they will win the league this season.
They play well for the whole season, just that Barca is invincible this time.

But we will see next season

May 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #4 of 8
I just can't believe it really happened. I saw the game with three friends (barca fans) and I wanted to bury myself. The main thing that pisses me of is that no one remembers that last year barca was lame and real madrid won both encounters (1-0 and 4-1).
I guess the championship dream is lost.

May 3, 2009 at 9:17 AM Post #7 of 8
I hope they win chelsea this week and Man U will win Arsenal.
Man U vs Barca should be one hell of a game
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back