EHHA Rev A - Interest Thread
Sep 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #406 of 1,752
That's a relief. I was afraid that I might have to another run to mouser for more parts. (since I just made one yesterday.) the "O" or "Y" lettering is followed by three dots then a digit and a letter, is this correct? Any ideas on the significance of the letterings after the three dots? Batch identification?

Sep 9, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #408 of 1,752

Quote:
That's a relief. I was afraid that I might have to another run to mouser for more parts. (since I just made one yesterday.) the "O" or "Y" lettering is followed by three dots then a digit and a letter, is this correct? Any ideas on the significance of the letterings after the three dots? Batch identification?

But, you did get either all O or all Y?

Sep 10, 2010 at 1:23 AM Post #409 of 1,752
Yes. All of the devices I have on my hands are O devices. I've also received most the parts for rev.A today. Just waiting for sumr to ship my transformer and I'll be ready to start building. :)

Sep 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #412 of 1,752
Beta builders, I have one small request of you all. jdkJake has agreed to build one beta board as quickly as possible. Although there are two working proto boards, there are enough changes to the new boards that I would like to have one verification before the rest of you build.

Would you all consider waiting a bit for jdk to make this build?

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #415 of 1,752
I will do my best to turn around a build quickly.

Just one FYI, I still have not received my transformer. I placed the order back on the 26th of August and have not received a ship date yet. I will email Richard and see where things stand. So, that might throw a wrinkle into the plan.

Other than that, I am good to go.

Sep 11, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #417 of 1,752
No problem.

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #418 of 1,752

Quote:
I will do my best to turn around a build quickly.

Just one FYI, I still have not received my transformer. I placed the order back on the 26th of August and have not received a ship date yet. I will email Richard and see where things stand. So, that might throw a wrinkle into the plan.

Other than that, I am good to go.

Let Richard know this is for a Cavalli Audio DIY build too.  He's been great at getting iron for me quickly for Cavalli Audio prototypes.  If you went with shielded and encapsulated, there is a 3-4 day longer lead-time while the epoxy sets. 

Sep 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #419 of 1,752
Talked with Richard yesterday. They have to finish the secondaries and perform the encapsulation. He expects to ship next week. Things will probably lne up just fine.

BTW, I went for the fully shielded, fully encapsulated version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back