Effect Audio New Release | CODE 24 & CODE 24C Limited
Jan 2, 2024 at 7:40 AM Post #16 of 63
Not really, I think people are finally tiring of the nonsense and the prices attached to the nonsense, the sooner people stop buying at these over inflated prices the sooner manufacturers will stop taking the piss for something that can be made for next to nothing
There’s a way to state all these things without being rude to a manufacturer. I bet most people gobbling off wouldn’t have the balls to speak like this in person to someone. But hey, internet

Jan 2, 2024 at 8:49 AM Post #17 of 63
There’s a way to state all these things without being rude to a manufacturer. I bet most people gobbling off wouldn’t have the balls to speak like this in person to someone. But hey, internet

Gotta love how the people with no interest tend to have to be the loudest about it. "Look at me, I'm too speshal for this cable, look at me".

The anti-cable crowd are truly special. Always telling us how they won't buy something but never shutting up about it and following every thread. So sad

Jan 2, 2024 at 9:54 AM Post #19 of 63
Hilarious, considering I doubt you'd say that to me in a conversation

Gotta love how the people with no interest tend to have to be the loudest about it. "Look at me, I'm too speshal for this cable, look at me".

The anti-cable crowd are truly special. Always telling us how they won't buy something but never shutting up about it and following every thread. So sad
Quite the opposite in fact, I love cables and think they make a massive difference, I just don't think cables make as much difference as the iem/ headphone themselves, my point is that there is no need for them to be priced so high other than they get away with it

Jan 2, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #21 of 63
Quite the opposite in fact, I love cables and think they make a massive difference, I just don't think cables make as much difference as the iem/ headphone themselves, my point is that there is no need for them to be priced so high other than they get away with it
If you have any knowledge of EA, then you know these are hardly their most expensive cables. Do you troll all the majors, like PWA, Eletech, and EA, trashing cable releases over $500? Where do you draw the line?

If I take your statement of loving cables and then your weird crusade here, I'm wondering if we need to go down to NiceHCK to avoid your vitriol.

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:08 PM Post #22 of 63
If you have any knowledge of EA, then you know these are hardly their most expensive cables. Do you troll all the majors, like PWA, Eletech, and EA, trashing cable releases over $500? Where do you draw the line?

If I take your statement of loving cables and then your weird crusade here, I'm wondering if we need to go down to NiceHCK to avoid your vitriol.
Having an opinion is hardly a crusade and posting one thing is hardly trolling, you really ought to get things in perspective

Like I said, everybody’s a tough guy on the Internet. Are you going you tell us next how much you bench? 😂
You're doing a wonderful job of proving your own point

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:18 PM Post #23 of 63
Shouldn't you be more transparent about being a cable maker yourself or do you prefer to keep this hush hush?

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #25 of 63
The write up/advertisement blurb for these is a piss take?…..right?, if not I have some trump tokens I could sell you

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #26 of 63
IEMs are very sensitive so I can understand some of the exorbitant prices for cables. However, they are charging the same on the headphone cables which makes no sense.

There are tried and true cables with much better effects and half the cost for headphones out there.

Jan 2, 2024 at 6:09 PM Post #29 of 63
IEMs are very sensitive so I can understand some of the exorbitant prices for cables.

I present to you Exhibit A:

1704236935119.png

I rest my case.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #30 of 63
I present to you Exhibit A:

1704236935119.png

I rest my case.
But can they conduct signals to IEMs without detectable distortions? I believe the whole point for these expensive cables is the lack of distortions and improved clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back