Effect Audio New Release | Cleopatra II - Pristine Sound of Nature by the Nile
Sep 12, 2022 at 2:46 AM Post #16 of 30
oooh excited for this! heard Cleopatra OG last time and was so memorable, match well with pneuma. Meaning this one one will be overkill

Sep 14, 2022 at 2:42 PM Post #18 of 30
My body is ready..

image.jpg

Sep 24, 2022 at 2:55 PM Post #21 of 30
I love cute corgis ooooh let me know if Cleo II is good, did u try Cleo I before?
I didn’t try the original but I do like this cable overall. While I don’t quite think it’s leaps and bounds better than the Cadmus, I can hear a difference and everything sounds wider and more refined. I do find value in all the modular connectors and plugs plus this is a very beautiful cable!

Cleo5.jpg

Sep 26, 2022 at 11:53 PM Post #22 of 30
oooh im sure its way better in terms of refinement and staging compare to cadmus since its totally silver in material. totally different league I believe.
I do find value in all the modular connectors and plugs
oh you mean Cleo II comes with all the interchangeable plugs? my eros s came with just the conx 2pin

Sep 27, 2022 at 1:00 AM Post #24 of 30
Just received the Cleopatra 2 today and been listening to it for the last 7 or so hours. It’s a beautiful cable that’s well constructed and just oozes quality.
The early and initial sound quality is really good, this is my first high-quality silver cable and impressed by how good it sounds without any burning in. Surprised since the inexpensive silver cable I have sounds nothing like Cleo 2. The Cleo 2 sounds more like high-quality copper cables. Will be posting more thoughts over on the Affect Audio thread once it’s burned in and have some time to serious listen to it.

Sep 29, 2022 at 4:03 AM Post #25 of 30
Just received the Cleopatra 2 today and been listening to it for the last 7 or so hours. It’s a beautiful cable that’s well constructed and just oozes quality.
The early and initial sound quality is really good, this is my first high-quality silver cable and impressed by how good it sounds without any burning in. Surprised since the inexpensive silver cable I have sounds nothing like Cleo 2. The Cleo 2 sounds more like high-quality copper cables. Will be posting more thoughts over on the Affect Audio thread once it’s burned in and have some time to serious listen to it.
there you go... difference between high quality silver and cheap sibilant silver material. Kinda afraid it perform better than my Leo 2 🥲 that means, there goes my wallet...

Oct 16, 2022 at 6:08 AM Post #27 of 30
Didnt realize cleo2 had the termX! A way better implementation than the pigtails from previous releases i guess it was worth asking effect about getting the eros s with it 😆

Oct 17, 2022 at 11:51 AM Post #29 of 30
The termX is a nice addition for those that use different inputs. Everything I have uses 4.4 so I would find more value In the performance connection. It awesome that’s there are different option offered with the Cleopatra 2 cable to suit different user needs.

Oct 17, 2022 at 11:57 AM Post #30 of 30
The termX is a nice addition for those that use different inputs. Everything I have uses 4.4 so I would find more value In the performance connection. It awesome that’s there are different option offered with the Cleopatra 2 cable to suit different user needs.
Yeah, I think if I didn't review stuff I would go with the performance option as well. In my case, a 3.5mm and 4.4mm are very much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back