"EFFECT AUDIO" Black Friday Deals!
Nov 28, 2019 at 4:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14
"EFFECT AUDIO" is proud to present to you our "Black Friday" Promotions!

"Premium" and "Heritage" series are going on a 20% Discount and the widely acclaimed "Hall of Fame" series will be on a 15% Discount…. Fans of "Effect Audio", Now is your chance!! Don't miss out these fabulous offer!!
We’ll be dropping these deals today! when the clock strike midnight in Singapore time! Don't sleep on it!

Friday 29th of November@00.00am
(Singapore time):flag_sg::clock12: ONE DAY ONLY!!
headfi&fb.jpg

Nov 28, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #3 of 14
"EFFECT AUDIO" is proud to present to you our "Black Friday" Promotions!

"Premium" and "Heritage" series are going on a 20% Discount and the widely acclaimed "Hall of Fame" series will be on a 15% Discount…. Fans of "Effect Audio", Now is your chance!! Don't miss out these fabulous offer!!
We’ll be dropping these deals today! when the clock strike midnight in Singapore time! Don't sleep on it!

Friday 29th of November@00.00am
(Singapore time):flag_sg::clock12: ONE DAY ONLY!!
OH THE TEMPTATION

Nov 28, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #4 of 14
OH THE TEMPTATION
I was ready to go for the new Code 51 but it's not part of the sale. Oh well. I bet I'm not the only one.

Nov 28, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #8 of 14
Is the Cleo just a better lionheart though?
I think the two are quite different (based on my own pairings). Lionheart has a bit more warmth and feels more organic. I guess it depends on your preferences which of the two would work best. I like a bit warmth. :)

Nov 28, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #9 of 14
I think the two are quite different (based on my own pairings). Lionheart has a bit more warmth and feels more organic. I guess it depends on your preferences which of the two would work best. I like a bit warmth. :)
Gimme that treble!

The Katana specifically I find needs some extra brightness... I suppose it’s specific to me and my crazy preferences haha

Nov 28, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #10 of 14
Gimme that treble!

The Katana specifically I find needs some extra brightness... I suppose it’s specific to me and my crazy preferences haha
Then Cleo or Leo would definitely be better. I could not really deal with the Katana's brightness, so I always imagined Lionheart to be a nice pairing for me.

Nov 28, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #11 of 14
Then Cleo or Leo would definitely be better. I could not really deal with the Katana's brightness, so I always imagined Lionheart to be a nice pairing for me.
I actually found the Katana to not have enough treble for me... but that’s when I still had it in universal. Getting it back from itsfit as a custom soon and hoping I’ll get a more pronounced treble response there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back