EF2 amp where can I get one??
Dec 13, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #4 of 9
AFAIK, Head-Direct is the only place...

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why don't you order from head-direct? they ship internationally. and it's on sale at the moment.

Maybe he doesn't want to wait three, four, or more weeks to get it.

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe he doesn't want to wait three, four, or more weeks to get it.

I hope it doesn't take that long.

Their website says this:
"Ship via EMS Express Mail with tracking. Will arrive in 5 to 7 business days."

This came from the review thead:
"Mine arrived yesterday. It took exactly 4.5 days to get here from the time I received confirmation of my order. Rather amazing considering it came from the other side of the planet!"

Since I just placed an order for one, I really hope it gets here in about a week.

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:54 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope it doesn't take that long.

Their website says this:
"Ship via EMS Express Mail with tracking. Will arrive in 5 to 7 business days."

This came from the review thead:
"Mine arrived yesterday. It took exactly 4.5 days to get here from the time I received confirmation of my order. Rather amazing considering it came from the other side of the planet!"

Since I just placed an order for one, I really hope it gets here in about a week.

Yeah, that's what they told me three weeks ago. Still waiting. Let us know if you have better luck.

Dec 14, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Yeah, that's what they told me three weeks ago. Still waiting. Let us know if you have better luck.

frown.gif

I am sorry to hear this.

Dec 14, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

may i know where does the problem lies? is it head direct's side? ( they take 3 weeks to ship out the amp) or is it ems? ( the amp is in transit for 3 weeks) or is it with custom? ( your stuff is stuck at custom due to red tape)

i bought a couple of things from head direct before, but both the items were stocked in the states, so its not an international transaction and i got both items really quickly. i have not bought an item from head direct that is stocked in china but i am about to, hence i'm rather concerned.

i have bought some stuffs from china that are shipped to me through ems and the shipping have always been above expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back