EE Legend X for sale (Bought in July directly from EE store)
Sep 16, 2019 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Owludio

500+ Head-Fier
Sadly realizing that it's not my preferred sound signature.
It has the best bass, on par with ier-z1r, treble superior to my ier-M9 but I prefer prominent mids and to me LX signature is too V-shaped. Had little use. Stock cable tried for 1 day, all accessories and packaging unused, intact.
Price: $1700 includes shipping.
Pictures are coming...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #2 of 6
Think you might've posted in the wrong forum? Maybe try headphone for sale/trade forum?
When did u purchase these?

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 6
Think you might've posted in the wrong forum? Maybe try headphone for sale/trade forum?
When did u purchase these?
Yes, sorry about that. Wrong way to do it. I got them 2 month ago.
Thanks for the tip. Just done that. I'm upset about that fiasco with LX, brain fail..

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #4 of 6
Yes, sorry about that. Wrong way to do it. I got them 2 month ago.
Thanks for the tip. Just done that. I'm upset about that fiasco with LX, brain fail..

No worries. What happened with the LX??

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:10 AM Post #5 of 6
Fearless Audio Roland happen. It just happens that my hearing much different from majority that is raving about LX. Yes, it has large soundstage, epic bass, but it turns out that I need flat response and that IEM made me realize that. Now I'm going to sell much of what sell able, since my brain is refusing to accept V shaped sound anymore:worried:. So LX is new, I barely used it, so it has to go 1st. I thought I'm getting good at analyzing peoples impressions. Epic fail..

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:30 AM Post #6 of 6
Fearless Audio Roland happen. It just happens that my hearing much different from majority that is raving about LX. Yes, it has large soundstage, epic bass, but it turns out that I need flat response and that IEM made me realize that. Now I'm going to sell much of what sell able, since my brain is refusing to accept V shaped sound anymore:worried:. So LX is new, I barely used it, so it has to go 1st. I thought I'm getting good at analyzing peoples impressions. Epic fail..

Ah the Roland. I returned my Roland because it sounded like crap to my ears. It's amazing how different we hear things and our perception of an ideal sound. That's what makes this hobby a crapshoot I guess. I'm glad you like it though. LX is definitely on my short list. Since we seem to be the polar opposite, I'm sure I'll love the LX. :beyersmile::o2smile: I'll never shy away from a good bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back