Edit
Jul 22, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #4 of 6
I gotta say , these pair of headphones are the worst pair of Audio Technica headphones i ever bought...
Firstly , the headbands suck. On my second attempt to wear , i heard a loud crack. followed on after a few more attempts to wear theres also crack sound. I didn't know what happened
until few days ago i saw cracks on the headband. The headband has got like 3 cracks on the top. Slightly more force will break the headphones.

Next , the ear cushions get dirty very EASILY. Dusts and dirts get stuck very fast. And its not cushion. Its AIR. Its filled with AIR , not PADDING.

Next , the drivers. They suck. On my second week of usage , While playing my bass heavy song , i heard RATTLINGS in the drivers. ITS VERY ANNOYING. I went ahead and knock the headphones
HARD and suddenly the rattling stop. THEN it came back.

For $88 SGD , You can get a pair of better headphones. DON'T go for this pair of headphones.
Worst pair i have ever bought.

For $88 SGD , go Amazon.com and buy the ATH-M30s instead They are much better.

Oct 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #5 of 6
i have the Audio technica (ATH-WM77)... its a great piece but the other day my headphones ear is lose, when i turned the right the whole ear just popped out, but the wire didn't come off. My Question is how do i fix this.. there are no service center's in India so do i just stick it with Super Glue or do i do something else 
Please Help
India# 9048410029

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:44 AM Post #6 of 6
I have the same problem too, I just sold mine to a friend. For me , I just shoved it back in and hope it doesn't come out, I guess you could superglue it but than it can't fold up anymore

Maybe you can email audio Technica , they may be nice enough to send you a brand new one. Though, you most probably have to send your old ones first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back