EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Jan 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #541 of 1,083
Cant wait for my N1 to arrive! Still waiting for peoples detailed impressions of it haha. Anyone know how long it usually takes to get to the US? It was shipped on the 9th... 

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #542 of 1,083
Why are the albums in the folder sorted by date and not by alphabet?

The Wooduo preset is quite useful at heavily brickwalled albums because it expands peaks a lot. For albums with a dynamic range above ~8 (according to the dynamic range meter) the Hi-Fi preset is usually the best one.

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #543 of 1,083
Quote:
Hello,

i have loaded my NOVA with a 64 gb class 10 card and this is working for now on.

The music that is on the sd card is not showing under the onglet "Music", is it that so by everyone?

Yeah that happens to me as well. Think it happens to everyone!

Gotten the N1 a few days ago, find it quite nice, build is really solid! Loved the metal finish. Sound wise, can't really comment on it as I had been sick for the past few days, can't really tell the difference between anything
frown.gif

Jan 24, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #544 of 1,083
Yeah that happens to me as well. Think it happens to everyone!

Gotten the N1 a few days ago, find it quite nice, build is really solid! Loved the metal finish. Sound wise, can't really comment on it as I had been sick for the past few days, can't really tell the difference between anything
frown.gif

Can you hear any background noise like hiss in N1?

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #546 of 1,083
Quote:
Why are the albums in the folder sorted by date and not by alphabet?

The Wooduo preset is quite useful at heavily brickwalled albums because it expands peaks a lot. For albums with a dynamic range above ~8 (according to the dynamic range meter) the Hi-Fi preset is usually the best one.

Yeah. It should be by alphabet....
Hope they will patch this soon with the new firmware. Few things that hope they will patch it.

1) FLAC start play from 00:01.
2) Album song sort by date.

Maybe we can sum up some basic features that is missing and send to them.

Jan 30, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #549 of 1,083
Apologies for cross-posting: Anyone know of a good carrying case that fits the nova and hopefully can be hooked onto a neck strap?

Jan 31, 2013 at 4:10 AM Post #550 of 1,083
Does anyone have the same problem as I do?
That all of your music besides the preloaded one is not in the music menu , but you must play it through the folder menu ? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back