EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Dec 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #407 of 1,083
ok.

Now reaching the end of 18th Dec 2012.

Where is the player details from Hisound?! we want official replies and confirmation! pay and ship our units over NOW.

Couldn't help it. I am without a proper PMP for 2 months
mad.gif
, worst Nova had to keep delaying.

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #408 of 1,083
Quote:
ok.

Now reaching the end of 18th Dec 2012.

Where is the player details from Hisound?! we want official replies and confirmation! pay and ship our units over NOW.

Couldn't help it. I am without a proper PMP for 2 months
mad.gif
, worst Nova had to keep delaying.

Hold your horses Blindacolyte they should be done around the 25th. Sorry for the delays but business is business. They are trying to finish the final touches on their units. Give them a little patience. It'll pay off :).

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #413 of 1,083
I might be interested interested in the N3, but *not* if I have to pay for earbuds I don't want or need. I'll be interested if it's available standalone.

I can't think of any member here who would purchase a DAP for the included earbuds/IEMs. We would all have better equipment already.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #415 of 1,083
Quote:
Still holding out for someday that i get to purchase n3 without those earbuds... I mean who needs 3 at a go?

Why not just contact Jack directly and see if you can make a deal with him? He's quite friendly and you can haggle him a bit with potential success.

Dec 19, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #416 of 1,083
Most definitely, Jack is diligent when it comes to communicating with everyone. With the kind of personal service that he provides, it is not hard to afford him some patience and understanding when it comes to the nova release.

Dec 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #418 of 1,083
Quote:
Yes, i have high expectations after Hisound's previous products review and the prototype's review, together with the wooduos.

Still gotta wait i guess.. lol

To be honest I'm not even worried about the release. I'm more so lusting after other Christmas gifts :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back