EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Oct 5, 2012 at 4:18 AM Post #76 of 1,083
Quote:
Cowon C2 has Sound Output- 29Mw+29Mw (16 ohm earphone) What kind of power will your player offer Hisound?

Thank you for youre question. It will be about 2 times stronger than C2's out put power. for the exactly specificatino is  not finaly released, I can't tell the accurate one.

Sorry for it.

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #81 of 1,083
Quote:
Hey Jack, any thoughts on making a dedicated  Hisound amp.
smile.gif

Or perhaps a new NOVA player with Amp feature like Studio players?

Thank you for your question. Earphone amplifer will be our important products line in near future. And what I can promise is that our earphone amplifier will be featured with slim size and high sound quality.

Nova is an extremely portable player, it will have no amp feature as STUDIO player.

Oct 6, 2012 at 7:04 AM Post #84 of 1,083
Quote:

Thank you for your question. Earphone amplifer will be our important products line in near future. And what I can promise is that our earphone amplifier will be featured with slim size and high sound quality.

Nova is an extremely portable player, it will have no amp feature as STUDIO player.

Excellent, can't wait!
evil_smiley.gif
 Thanks Jack!

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #90 of 1,083
Quote:
Jack can you implement gapless playback on your future players? That is a very nice feature to have....

HI, Lee, Thank you for your suggestion. I don't know if the chip can support such an function? or if there any one can offer some clue on implement the gapless playback on the player? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back