EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Feb 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #661 of 1,083
I don't hear an hiss and the ui is fine by me considering the sound quality is the reason I bought it for an it is all worth it in the end of the day. :) jack told me thatthey will see what they can do about the volume and maybe create a better eq , wishing for custom for next update :D

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #662 of 1,083
Quote:
I don't hear an hiss and the ui is fine by me considering the sound quality is the reason I bought it for an it is all worth it in the end of the day.
smily_headphones1.gif
jack told me thatthey will see what they can do about the volume and maybe create a better eq , wishing for custom for next update
biggrin.gif

You're lucky you don't hear the hiss lol :p.

Feb 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #665 of 1,083
Just tested my Nova N3 with Sennheiser HD238 and could not hear any hiss. Touch screen is smooth, and UI is usable. However the only weakness which is being discuss in another forum for Nova N3 is the volume on N3 is low. Eg if i compare the loudness of iphone 5 and nova 3, iphone 5 can be louder in comparison. There is also an indication that there might be a firmware update after CNY to increase the volume of Nova N3 to its full potential. Hopefully this is true.

Now is busy with Chinese New Year so will write a review later. 

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #667 of 1,083
Just tested my Nova N3 with Sennheiser HD238 and could not hear any hiss. Touch screen is smooth, and UI is usable. However the only weakness which is being discuss in another forum for Nova N3 is the volume on N3 is low. Eg if i compare the loudness of iphone 5 and nova 3, iphone 5 can be louder in comparison. There is also an indication that there might be a firmware update after CNY to increase the volume of Nova N3 to its full potential. Hopefully this is true.

Now is busy with Chinese New Year so will write a review later. 

hellfire8888. Are you a seller for Hisound? If so, can you say it under your signature?

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #671 of 1,083
Quote:

Same user name, not sure the same person.http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2666828/all

Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out david. If anything he needs to register as MOT status with Headfi. I was under the impression you came to that conclusion just based on his comments. My bad :).

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #673 of 1,083
Quote:

By the way, do you know whether the firmware of EMGETON CULT M1 can be used by N1?

Sorry I really don't know. I haven't tried updating the firmware yet or know if my firmware is the older one or not? I'm actually curious what benefits does the updated firmware bring? I was most likely gonna wait until a newer firmware is released before I try attempt updating it. In hopes it fixes the volumes issues (too loud for me depending on the tracks) and of course the fade in of tracks on FLAC.

Feb 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM Post #675 of 1,083
Quote:
Even if you could, you then wouldn't get the HSA profile so probably not something to try.

I didn't realize he was talking about a firmware for a different unit altogether :p. I wouldn't recommend even trying it. You could potentially brick the unit so I don't think its worth testing that out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back