Edifier High Quality Headphones Now Available In North America - Seeking Reviewers
Nov 2, 2015 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

edifier

Member of the Trade: Edifier

Hello Head-fi,

The team here at Edifier is proud to announce that we have officially launched our headphones and earphones lineup in North America. The audio quality that you have come to know from our high quality speaker systems is now available in a new form. Our lineup ranges from our audiophile quality H850 headphones to high quality consumer models such as our H650 headphones. I look forward to participating and reading what Head-fi users have to say about our new products.

Below you'll find our headphone lineup along with product descriptions of each headphone. As well as a video on our top of the line audiophile headphone the H850. 

H850 Headphones

Most people underestimate the quality of our H850 headphones. They can't believe that headphones with a low price tag, such as ours, can possibly lead to high quality that most come to expect. Long time audiophile and Amazon reviewer, Joe Wood, could not believe that our headphones were audiophile quality for only a fraction of the cost of the big name brands. Thanks to Phil Jones of Pure Sound, our H850 headphones are able to deliver a clean and clear sound signature.

H840 Headphones

The Edifier H840 Studio Monitoring Headphone is an incredibly low priced entry-level stereo headphone. These headphones are engineered to give you the most life-like audio quality. Featured with a simple, classic yet elegant style, exquisite material and workmanship, the H840s provide you with all day comfort. These headphones are made with an around-the-ear closed back design, which amplifies the effect of these noise-isolating headphones. Phil Jones of Pure Sound carefully calibrated these headphones ensuring a listening experience that sounds simply pure and clean. The H840 offers a rich sound and prominent bass. Altogether, these headphones have a high quality sound, are lightweight, durable, comfortable and affordable. 

H750 Headphones

The Edifier H750 is designed to look as great as they sound. These headphones are the perfect balance of sound quality, style and portability. The H750 headphone can be conveniently folded half of its size for easy travel using the lock mechanism. Edifier’s headphone lineup is incredibly durable and the H750 is no different. In addition, these headphones feature a flat TPE cable that is pull resistant and tangle free.

H650 Headphones

Edifier's H650 on-ear noise-isolating headphones offer a comfortable feel with a high quality sound at a low cost. Their sleek and foldable design makes them desirable for anyone who plans on travelling or just needs to commute. Edifier is known for giving you a great sound with low a cost and these H650 headphones do just that. The leather earmuffs and adjustable band create a comfortable fit. These headphones are not only comfortable and sound great but look fashionable as well. Available now in Black, White, Blue, Orange, Pink, and Purple.

I look forward to becoming a part of the Head-fi community. - Thomas

Nov 5, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #2 of 25
As of right now, we are looking for forum members to review our top of the line H850 headphones. Please post your application in the thread.

Edit: I changed the requirements for what to post. 

1) Your Location(city ,country )
2) Links to previous reviews you have posted either on head-fi or another forum or website

Edit: Opportunity is currently only open for US residents.

If you are interested in reviewing our other headphone or earphone product please let me know. - Thomas

Nov 5, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #3 of 25
1) Your Head-Fi user name
-Army-Firedawg

2) Your Location(city ,country )
-Charlotte (N.C.), United States

3) Headphones you currently own

-*Empire Ears
-Hermes VI
*Harman/Kardon: 
-Beautiful Sound AE
*Havit
-Bluetooth Sports Earbud
*Klipsch:
-X7i
*Shure:
-SE215
*Westone:
-1ts
*Monster:
-Diamond Tears
*Bowers & Wilkins:
-P7
*Monster:
-Inspiration NC
*Sennheiser:
-HD650
*Sony:
-MDR-10RNCip

4) Links to previous reviews you have posted either on head-fi or another forum or website
Link to my Head-Fi Reviews page, as well as my YouTube channel.

I of course agree to the terms and conditions of your program. Also I'd be more than happy to demo and review any and all products you'd be willing to send me.

Nov 7, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #5 of 25
1) Head-Fi Name:

- LunaTikEDM

2) Location:

- Singapore, Singapore (Tiny country, no states here)

3) Headphones I currently own:

- Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

- Audio Technica ATH-IM50

4) Links to reviews:

- I've not done any reviews before, but I'd be interested to write a first review on a set of headphones.

I agree to the terms and conditions. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #6 of 25
1) Head-Fi Name: Cathcart

2) Your Location: Quezon City, Philippines

3) Headphones you currently own:

Sennheiser Momentum 1.0
Philips SHB7000
Lear LHF-AE1d

4) Links to previous reviews:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-momentum/reviews/14250 - Sennheiser Momentum Review
I plan on reviewing my Lear LHF-AE1d as soon as I can! I will edit this post when it is up.

Of course, I agree to all of the terms and conditions. I would love to review the H850 or any other headphone you wish to send me. Thank you! 

Nov 7, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #8 of 25
1) Flamess
2) Sarasota, USA
3) Audio Technica ath-pro700mk'2s, Sol Republic Tracks, Audio Technica ath m-50, Sennheiser HD 598.
4) http://www.head-fi.org/users/405331/reviews

I am a young starting reviewer, I always make good thorough reviews, and I would love to have a chance to review your product. Thanks!

Nov 10, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #10 of 25
Thank you everyone for your submissions and messages. We are full on submissions for the H850 and H840 headphones. If you are interested in the more lightweight travel headphones our H750 model is available for review. As for our consumer on-ear model, the H650 headphones are available as well. I will be announcing our earphones and IEMs later this week. 

Nov 10, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #11 of 25
  Thank you everyone for your submissions and messages. We are full on submissions for the H850 and H840 headphones. If you are interested in the more lightweight travel headphones our H750 model is available for review. As for our consumer on-ear model, the H650 headphones are available as well. I will be announcing our earphones and IEMs later this week. 

I wouldn't mind testing the H750s/IEMs/earphones that y'all have 

Nov 11, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #12 of 25
I would enjoy testing and reviewing the H750 and the smaller models as well.

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #13 of 25
1) Grand Rapids, MI, USA
2)  http://www.head-fi.org/newsearch/?advanced=1&createdbyuserid[]=282142&order=descending&search=&sort=lastupdate&type=15
tystechtalk.com (personal site)

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #14 of 25
Apologies forgot to post earlier but the H850 arrived today, unboxing video here. Also I don't remember seeing a time frame for this so I'm assuming it's the standard 1 week then we ship it to the next person? Also spoiler alert guys, these are really good let alone to only be $60, I'm very impressed so far.

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #15 of 25
I'd love to have a crack at some of these.

1. Southampton, United Kingdom
2. Reviews
    Sennheiser HD600
    Feliks Audio Elise valve amplifier
    iFi Micro iUSB3.0
    LH Labs Verb IEM

I'm also working on reviews for the following (in various stages of notes and write-up:
   V-Moda XS (I like it quite a bit)
   SoundMAGIC PL30 (sweet, rich, pleasant, not terribly detailed)
   LH Labs Geek Out 1000
   LH Labs Geek Out V2 (I was in love)
   LH Labs Pulse X-Infinity (I'm in love)

I've previously written some detailed impressions of the KRK KNS8400, Shure SR440, and HiFiMan RE0 here. I've also written some detailed impressions of some high end gear here.

I'm very meticulous. I'm most interested in the studio monitor kind of sound. That is what I've previously targeted with the RE0, the KRK KNS8400 and the Sennheiser HD600, but I'm happy to review more fun sounding headphones, too.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back