Edifier 2.1 S360DB vs Edifier 2.1 Luna E235
Oct 23, 2018 at 2:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Immick

New Head-Fier
Hi there!

Birthday of my best friend is about so I need to choose a good computer audio for him. He likes movies, music, games - so it's should be an universal audio.

As for S360DB I got the full technical specs. including information about its processor, type of amplifier (it's a digital one), etc.
As for E235 - there is no such information at all. I found a review on Head-Fi but didn't find such review for S360DB here.
And as far as I know E235 was issued more than 3 years ago whiles S360DB came out eraly this year or so. But I'm not sure the release date must be a key motivation here...

Well, and it's defenetly not about design and visual style. This choose is strongly about acoustic possibilities. And unfortunatetly I have no way of meet them live and listen to it - I've to order it by online and then can test it.

Could you help me please to make a decision please and explain why you would choose one of them?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Alex.

P.S. Is there a special Edifier forum (myabe fun forum) where I can also address my question? Haven't found any one.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019 at 6:13 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi there!

Birthday of my best friend is about so I need to choose a good computer audio for him. He likes movies, music, games - so it's should be an universal audio.

As for S360DB I got the full technical specs. including information about its processor, type of amplifier (it's a digital one), etc.
As for E235 - there is no such information at all. I found a review on Head-Fi but didn't find such review for S360DB here.
And as far as I know E235 was issued more than 3 years ago whiles S360DB came out eraly this year or so. But I'm not sure the release date must be a key motivation here...

Well, and it's defenetly not about design and visual style. This choose is strongly about acoustic possibilities. And unfortunatetly I have no way of meet them live and listen to it - I've to order it by online and then can test it.

Could you help me please to make a decision please and explain why you would choose one of them?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Alex.

P.S. Is there a special Edifier forum (myabe fun forum) where I can also address my question? Haven't found any one.
Which did your friend end up purchasing? I just picked up the S360DB the other day but I haven't had a chance to set it up yet. It sounded very nice at the shop though.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #3 of 4
Which did your friend end up purchasing? I just picked up the S360DB the other day but I haven't had a chance to set it up yet. It sounded very nice at the shop though.
Hello! I had a chance to compare E235 and S360DB face by face and I chose the second one. It sounded much better that E235 almost in all genres (if say in brief). The only advantage of E235 was jazz music.

Jan 26, 2019 at 12:08 AM Post #4 of 4
Can the sub be left on or is it advisable to turn it off when not in use. Lately I keep forgetting to turn it off so if it doesn't matter then I won't worry about it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back