Eddie Current HD25t now in Russia!
Aug 17, 2005 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Star65

New Head-Fier
So it has turned out, that I became the first owner of the perfect amplifier Eddie Current HD25t in Russia (and in the world)!
cool.gif
T for tube rectified, as Craig has made to me amp with the vacuum tube rectifier (5AR4) and amp has serial T1! The present American engineering, I am pleased on 200%! And you see not so for a long time about it it was impossible and to dream. As it is good, that the ice of cold war has thawn! To me very pleasantly be the member of the world family of the fans of qualitative sounding. Thanks by all for wise advice and kind wishes!
With best regards!
Slava.

Aug 17, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #2 of 10
Congratulations Slava! I emailed Craig trying to buy a HD-25, and he replied that he had built the last one and shipped it to Russia!! You dawg!!! What--No BAT, No LAMM? What has become of mother Russia? Hope you enjoy it--and when you get tired of it, send it to me (in the Capitalist, running Dog, USA).
eggosmile.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 12:25 AM Post #4 of 10
Thanks you guys! I too like humour!
biggrin.gif

Craig now in vacation. After that, I think, on his site the changes will appear and this perfect amplifier and American guys will be possible to buy. A joke!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #5 of 10
Congrats. I liked HD-25 very much during the mini-meet and I can only imagine how good HD-25t would sound! Please post some more detailed impression when you can!
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2005 at 9:49 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by riffer
We demand pictures!!!!!

[size=medium]Pic's![/size]

Aug 19, 2005 at 11:59 AM Post #8 of 10
congrats! i'm sure going tube-rectified will do wonders for the lifespan of your tubes! (which sure seems like a good idea considering the prices of NOS nowadays...)
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaRKle
"In Soviet Monopoly EVERYBODY WINS!" uh i mean... "In Capatalist USA EVERYBODY LOSES! (cuz no more HD25t)."

nah it should be -

In the USA, you can always find a party.

In Russia, the Party always finds you.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 20, 2005 at 9:54 PM Post #9 of 10
I have not understood as you insert pictures here (I tried, but the pictures have not appeared), therefore to see them while it is possible here: http://foto.mail.ru/inbox/star65/1/ The rack at me while no, I save money.
Sounds amp excellently! I do not know to what it is possible to carp, it is possible only to my source!
icon10.gif
I have warmed up it about 100 hours and I have not enough words (in English) how to describe his sounding. The Best is shorter! He is made also superb, looks better than on a photo! Amp fine works with headphones with a different impedance (I tried 75 and 300 Ohm), i.e. he universal. And for those people, who has no pre-amp, it is simple a great find - three inputs and two outputs! Plus weighs amp little bit less 10kg, therefore it(he) is difficult for dropping even to mine 7kg cat.
icon10.gif
Best Buy by one word! Therefore I also have bought it.
Huge thanks to Craig for such magnificent gift for me! I am happy!
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2005 at 6:33 AM Post #10 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back