Echobox Finder X1 Titanium Earphones Tour (Australia + NZ)
Nov 9, 2015 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lin0003

Headphoneus Supremus
So I've just received a pair of X1s from Gilly down at Echobox and I'm sending them out on an Australian and New Zealand tour. I haven't had much time with them yet, but they sound like they are very crisp and slightly bright IEMs. Quite an interesting earphone, I've never really heard anything which is really similar, I think it is well worth a try. They also have 3 different filters for different sound signatures, similar to the K3003. 

Standard tour rules apply, 1-2 weeks with them, you pay for express shipping to the next member. There is no need to write a full review for them, but it is encouraged. However, some extended impressions are required.

Anybody can apply, but obviously those who have been a member for a longer period of time and have more trader feedback will be prefered. New people are welcome 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll be picking 5 people to send it to, if you are interested, just post below. 

Pictures and review coming soon. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 6
  Would love to hear what you guys think of the Finder! :)

Send me one and I'll let you know what I think :) They do sound interesting and usually if Shigz likes them I will too as I hear the same models about 95% the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back