Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread
Jul 3, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #691 of 992
It's not like you're clamping down with the pliers with great force, you're only gripping the filter enough to get it past the sticking point.   No marks, scratches, nothing is left behind on the filter, don't worry about it. :)

Jul 3, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #692 of 992
waiting for finder x2
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #697 of 992
Look at what I just found:

A portable closed-back over-ear headphone and/or another open-back one for stationary listening from Echobox Audio would be so dope!
+1. And even though I couldn't afford it, keeping the titanium theme with the cups/gimbals and heat the ti to bring out the color like a motorcycle header pipe would be cool.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #699 of 992
  It's not like you're clamping down with the pliers with great force, you're only gripping the filter enough to get it past the sticking point.   No marks, scratches, nothing is left behind on the filter, don't worry about it. :)

Still scared :) - btw. after doing that, can you unscrew the filters more easily or do you have to use the pliers again to change them?

Jul 4, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #700 of 992
  New to the thread. I have had my X-1's since March. I am not a IEM person. I actually won these at CanJam SoCal . I was more interested in the Explorer but gave them a listen it didn't hurt they had a couple of cute girls at the table 
wink.gif
. Mostly I've listened to them out of my iPhone with Tidal but not too much. I mostly listen to Headphones but the other day I was bored and said lets try them again from my QP1R and it was was almost a OMG moment. I think it might been some burn in thing or something but dang do these sound great not just good. I know a lot of people don't believe in burn in but i think it might be something here as it is with the Ether-C's because I don't remembering them sounding this good. I liked the Black tuning the best but on a flight to Chicago one fell of and was not able to find it so the Whites will have to do. I tried emailing Echobox but still no reply (might be me as I have too many accounts and don't check them all too regular). But if I can buy a set of Black tuning nozzles @Gilly87 that would be great. Well anyway Hello to all and enjoy the Finders . 

Thanks for dropping in buke, glad you're enjoying your finders 
etysmile.gif
 We've had lots of people tell us the Finders scale really well with better equipment

We try to be really deliberate about answering all inquiries - if you PM me your email address, I'll double check with CS and make sure it came through 
wink.gif

Jul 4, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #701 of 992

etysmile.gif
 We've had lots of people tell us the Finders scale really well with better equipment

We try to be really deliberate about answering all inquiries - if you PM me your email address, I'll double check with CS and make sure it came through 
wink.gif

detachable ba iems please 
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #703 of 992
Following the current trend, I would assume that the next Echobox Audio IEM will neither be a dynamic nor a BA IEM - it will be an electrostatic.

You know I'm joking and thinking it will be a hybrid, don't you? 
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #705 of 992

etysmile.gif

wink.gif

Thanks will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back