Echobox Audio LIVE on IndieGoGo!!
Jan 19, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #211 of 337
  Looks nice.

Why thank you 
etysmile.gif

Jan 19, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #212 of 337
Afternoon all - I know the ETA for the DAP is Match/April this year (fingers crossed), but does anyone know if there have been any reviews posted yet if there are any pre production units doing the usual rounds? The Finders are getting some pretty stellar write ups so am looking forward to hearing what the DAP will sound like...

Wanted to get back to you - there is a very prominent and well-respected Head-Fier who is currently in possession of an engineering sample. I don't know when he'll be posting thoughts, but there is one out there now!!!

Jan 19, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #213 of 337
You have 30 days to access your code, but once you have your code, it's good until 5/15/16. I just had to clear up this misunderstanding with them today so don't worry :wink: Go ahead and get your code, and if you want to save it, just make sure you activate by 5/15/16 ^_^

Thanks. I received the 90nday code for the Finder purchase. I also purchased the Explorer with Tidal. Should I be receiving that code soon or will it be sent out closer to the release date?

Jan 19, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #214 of 337
Thanks. I received the 90nday code for the Finder purchase. I also purchased the Explorer with Tidal. Should I be receiving that code soon or will it be sent out closer to the release date?

Hmmmm...codes for our backers in the initial 30 day campaign have gone out.

When did you back the campaign?

Jan 20, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #219 of 337
Personally I found the treble settled down after about 10-15 hours of alternating use and burn in over a few days, if that helps.
Do you guys burn in your Finders? If yes, what are the results?

Very bright sound the first day I listened to them (white filter - comply tips - chord hugo)...

Jan 20, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #220 of 337
  Do you guys burn in your Finders? If yes, what are the results?

Very bright sound the first day I listened to them (white filter - comply tips - chord hugo)...

Like most ear/head phones they will improve and smooth out with burn in. I assure you that you will be pleased with their performance given some hours of burn in. I love mine and they are one of two pairs of earphones I have that are my go-to earphones and I have about 25 pairs of earphones to choose from. I am not saying this to brag but to merely point out that I am fortunate enough to have a large selection to choose from and use these a LOT. How they sound is a very personal thing and quite debatable so I will stay away from that issue but will say that I love mine, but, as always, YMMV. Cheers from Oz.

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #223 of 337
Received my 90 day code for the Finders - no 180 day code for the Explorers yet. Are they being sent out separately (I ordered them as two separate perks)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back