Ebay seller - casbp.ymail
Jan 26, 2010 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

phandrew

500+ Head-Fier
Has anyone here bought any earphones or anything else from casbp.ymail? This seller is located in Signapore. I want to know because the prices are very cheap but i don't know if they are fake or not.

Jan 26, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #3 of 12
Because then some1 will buy the item for a cheap price and he will miss out
tongue.gif

Jan 26, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 12
casbp.ymail
The guy looks legit! He advertises as not being fake, has quite the feedback to back it up. Some of the IEMs I've looked at simply seem to have been display models, so take that for what it may be worth.

EDIT: Nevermind, I bought all the stuff so you don't have to worry
tongue.gif
Thanks for that idea Stang! jk, I'll pass. Have at em!

Jan 26, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by phandrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the help HeyItsBattleKid.

No prob! Let us know if he turns out to be a good seller. Though I'm not to interested in what he has to offer, I'm sure there are plenty out there that may find his prices too good to pass up.

Jan 26, 2010 at 6:58 AM Post #8 of 12
I'd stay away. Most of the items he sells are the usual suspects for being faked. As posted above, he has some questionable feedback. One person gives him a neutral but says the headphones were not genuine. Others seem unhappy but leave neutrals as well. Most likely he made them give him neutral feedback in exchange for a refund, which is a common practice.

Stay far away.

Feb 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by phandrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok thanks for all the help people. I guess i'll stay away from this seller then.

Cx500s from Ebay - Any way to check if they're real?

Read my post, I recently bought cx500s for casbp.ymail
And I ran the products through all the tests I could find there.
Maybe my post about them being genuine will help you.
I'm a fellow aussie too, if you don't believe me, just go to that link, and then in one of my pictures, I also included a $5 aussie note. (new edition, the old one with henry parkes got wiped out i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back