eBay purchase. Amp with channel imbalance.
Dec 18, 2022 at 6:28 PM Post #31 of 34
I am going to start moving on requesting a refund tomorrow (Monday). I was hoping I'd get a response from Auris first but no big deal.

I appreciate everyone's input! I've been using eBay since pretty much the beginning of eBay and I've had good luck with not having any serious issues with purchases up to now. Probably got a little complacent.

Dec 18, 2022 at 8:34 PM Post #32 of 34
I am going to start moving on requesting a refund tomorrow (Monday). I was hoping I'd get a response from Auris first but no big deal.

I appreciate everyone's input! I've been using eBay since pretty much the beginning of eBay and I've had good luck with not having any serious issues with purchases up to now. Probably got a little complacent.
Just remember that, on eBay or anywhere else, when a seller says AS-IS no returns, that means there is something wrong with the item. Same applies to items sold "For parts only."

If you find out from the manufacturer that the volume control can be fixed (or most likely replaced) then you might consider negotiating a partial refund if the seller offers that to you. I don't know if you have any experience with a soldering iron.

Dec 18, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #33 of 34
Just remember that, on eBay or anywhere else, when a seller says AS-IS no returns, that means there is something wrong with the item. Same applies to items sold "For parts only."

If you find out from the manufacturer that the volume control can be fixed (or most likely replaced) then you might consider negotiating a partial refund if the seller offers that to you. I don't know if you have any experience with a soldering iron.
I’m open to other options than full refund if that option comes up. I have some soldering skills from working on guitar electronics and such.

Dec 18, 2022 at 10:36 PM Post #34 of 34
I’m open to other options than full refund if that option comes up. I have some soldering skills from working on guitar electronics and such.
Just make sure that you go through ebay for any refund or negotiation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back