Ebay problem, need some input
Nov 18, 2005 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Lisa

Headphoneus Supremus
I just did my very first ebay transaction. It's from one of those powersellers with an ebay store. I bought something with the "buy it now" button and followed all the instruction. I payed by paypal and my paypal account shows it's payed and everything looks fine. Got the confirmation e-mail so I thought it all went succesfully so far.
But when I look at "My ebay" at the transaction it says that I haven't payed yet.
blink.gif
confused.gif

I don't think I did something wrong. I followed all the steps and payed by paypal through those steps and got the confirmation email to prove it.
Should I worry?

Nov 18, 2005 at 9:58 AM Post #2 of 9
dont worry! takes a little while for it to process on ebay! Its not instantaneous unfortunately =(. Powerseller shouldn't let you down you'll get your item asap.
icon10.gif

Nov 18, 2005 at 10:05 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by xand1x
dont worry! takes a little while for it to process on ebay! Its not instantaneous unfortunately =(. Powerseller shouldn't let you down you'll get your item asap.
icon10.gif

Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

It was 2 hours ago though. Is that still normal?

It's hard not to worry when it's your first transaction. You don't want to get negative feedback for the very first thing you do.

Nov 18, 2005 at 10:19 AM Post #6 of 9
The ebay transaction status program is glitchy, happens all the time,

there should be an arrow pointing down next to the status, just highlight, "Mark as Paid"

Nov 18, 2005 at 10:26 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
The ebay transaction status program is glitchy, happens all the time,

there should be an arrow pointing down next to the status, just highlight, "Mark as Paid"

Yup, I've had a transaction listed as unpaid for a long time. Simple change of status is all it takes.

As long as everything is good with the seller, all is OK.

Also, if you paid by PayPal, check the status in PayPal. I've had one instance where a seller neglected to even accept the payment one time, and it got refunded to me for some reason.

-Ed

Nov 18, 2005 at 10:31 AM Post #8 of 9
You see the box where it says you havent paid? Click the arrow and drop it down to "Payment has been made" or something alike.

Nov 18, 2005 at 10:40 AM Post #9 of 9
Thanks all!
smily_headphones1.gif

I think everything is fine. My paypal account shows it's fine and I got the confirmation email from the seller, that's the most important thing, right? So it's just ebay showing it wrong I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back