Ebay Listing for 8000 LPS
Nov 5, 2003 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 10
Nice collection! He must have forgotten to put a reserve on it. Can you imagine someone bidding $400 bucks and winning. You'd want to shoot yourself.

Nov 5, 2003 at 10:50 PM Post #6 of 10
heh, i bet tuberoller got to the seller
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 5, 2003 at 11:13 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by welting
Just imagine the shipping costs...

well, like he sais, it can't be shipped.

I dunno...I wouldn't buy that many records in one batch. I mean, not to lsiten to. there's just too many for one lifetime to get to know. there's over 5000 hours of music in there!

stil...I'm wowed just by the picture...and apparantly that's only half of it!
blink.gif

Nov 5, 2003 at 11:21 PM Post #8 of 10
If I lived closer to Georgia and had a decent 78 rig, I'd really consider buying the collection.

I literally had to throw out about 1000 or so 78s about two years ago. They had been left by the previous owner in my dad's house, and when our family moved out we tried desparately to find someone who would take them. NO ONE wanted old 78s, even though they were in perfect condition. I didn't have room for them at the time, and didn't have the means for playing 78s. It was rather sad.

--Chris

Nov 5, 2003 at 11:56 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by hempcamp
If I lived closer to Georgia and had a decent 78 rig, I'd really consider buying the collection.

I literally had to throw out about 1000 or so 78s about two years ago. They had been left by the previous owner in my dad's house, and when our family moved out we tried desparately to find someone who would take them. NO ONE wanted old 78s, even though they were in perfect condition. I didn't have room for them at the time, and didn't have the means for playing 78s. It was rather sad.

--Chris

frown.gif

Nov 6, 2003 at 12:41 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by hempcamp

--Chris

(faints)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back