Easy Jazz Piano pieces - suggestions please...
Oct 7, 2023 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sajesak

Head-Fier
Hello all.

I am taking an entry exam end of March for which I have to play a jazz tune on the piano. My main instrument is - obviously - sax and my skills on the piano are quite poor,

although I guess I already have some independence of my right and left hand from rhythm work (Taketina, etc.). And I did some training with the berkeley method for

piano. (which I probably just lost or am unable to find in my mess...)

Can you suggest me some songs to play? Or a jazz method for piano? (I once bought an exercise (etude) book by Oscar Peterson. I didn't sound like him :wink: They should

be quite easy, fun to play and listen to :) I know...

Oct 7, 2023 at 7:45 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello all.

I am taking an entry exam end of March for which I have to play a jazz tune on the piano. My main instrument is - obviously - sax and my skills on the piano are quite poor,

although I guess I already have some independence of my right and left hand from rhythm work (Taketina, etc.). And I did some training with the berkeley method for

piano. (which I probably just lost or am unable to find in my mess...)

Can you suggest me some songs to play? Or a jazz method for easy jazz piano songs? (I once bought an exercise (etude) book by Oscar Peterson. I didn't sound like him :wink: They should

be quite easy, fun to play and listen to :) I know...
thanks in advance for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back