East TN, Southwest VA, Western NC meets?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2016 at 8:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Wiljen

Headphoneus Supremus
I live in Kingsport TN, right on the corner of TN, VA, and NC.   Would be interested in any meets that might be within a few hours drive time.   Anybody in Knoxville, Asheville, Tri-cities TN/VA or somewhere close?

Mar 26, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #2 of 3
I'm not aware of anything.  I believe there was a meet last weekend in Charlotte.

If anything comes up, or even if we could just get a small handful of people together in our area, I would be interested in attending.

I've heard that there are some good mtb/unicycling trails in your area.  I'm recovering from shoulder surgery (injured weight lifting, not unicycling :p), but I should be back on the trails in a couple of months and I might head out that way.  If you think you might be interested, I could bring a couple of my audio toys with me if you wanted to have a couple of people meet up for dinner or something.

Mar 26, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #3 of 3
Sounds great to me. I hope you recover fully and quickly (those things are never fun).  Shoot me a PM if you make it this way.  My folks are in Brevard NC so I make it over the mountain toward you fairly often so if I get that way first I'll give you a yell,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back