1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

East TN, Southwest VA, Western NC meets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiljen
    I live in Kingsport TN, right on the corner of TN, VA, and NC.   Would be interested in any meets that might be within a few hours drive time.   Anybody in Knoxville, Asheville, Tri-cities TN/VA or somewhere close?

2. anotherjohn
    I'm not aware of anything.  I believe there was a meet last weekend in Charlotte.

If anything comes up, or even if we could just get a small handful of people together in our area, I would be interested in attending.

I've heard that there are some good mtb/unicycling trails in your area.  I'm recovering from shoulder surgery (injured weight lifting, not unicycling :p), but I should be back on the trails in a couple of months and I might head out that way.  If you think you might be interested, I could bring a couple of my audio toys with me if you wanted to have a couple of people meet up for dinner or something.

3. Wiljen
    Sounds great to me. I hope you recover fully and quickly (those things are never fun).  Shoot me a PM if you make it this way.  My folks are in Brevard NC so I make it over the mountain toward you fairly often so if I get that way first I'll give you a yell,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.