East Midlands (U.K) mini meet (hd800 owners)
Aug 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

harj

100+ Head-Fier
Is there any Head-fiers which own the HD800 in the East Midlands area (anywhere else) that wouldn't mind travelling to my place in Nottingham and trying there cans against my PS1000's?

CA 840c would be used as a source and the SPL Auditor as the amp.

Dec 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi harj , I'm trying to build some interest in the idea of a proper UK Head-Fi meet like the one that happened in 2009 in Manchester (the relevant link is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/454293) So I'm posting this message to anyone who's shown interest in a meet (although I don't have HD800's).

Assuming there's interest I'll start a new thread to develop the idea and help make it a reality. I think most head-fi'ers have some desire to meet and share their experiences and thoughts with like-minded people, and of course to listen to each others gear! So, please reply if you are still interested and I'll get the ball rolling. If you know someone else who's trying to do the same thing please let me know and I'll happily hand the responsibility on to them - I'm due to have a minor operation soon so it would be best if others can take the wheel.

Hope to meet sooner or later!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back