EarSonics SM64 Earphones – Now In-Stock – Free Overnight Shipping
Jan 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com

So much hype has been around the EarSonics SM64 earphones... Well, the time has finally come to release these bad boys into the wild. The EarSonics SM64 has replaced the EarSonics SM3 for us, and will be the flagship model from EarSonics. The EarSonics SM64 features a new improved HQ crossover process with impedance corrector. This new technology combined with the updated drivers provides the EarSonics SM64 a equilibration spectrum at any given intensities. For the end user, this technology improvment makes the EarSonics SM64 amazingly accurate while delivering the highest quality sound.

Read more/buy here.

Jan 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #2 of 11
The units you have in stock are the not "updated" version, right?
We all still have to hear how better the improved version is, but I can already say that the "normal" version is just amazing :)
Soundstage, clarity, precision, musicality.
These IEMs have all you could ask for in outstanding quality :wink:

Jan 30, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 11
Wishing I had $500 in Sound Earphones gift cards from that 25% off deal right about now.
redface.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #5 of 11
If you didn't get a chance to take advantage of our gift card deal... We are including a free headphone amp for the next 15 people that check out with the SM64. Be sure to use coupon code "FREEAMP" at check out...

Feb 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #8 of 11
I also sent an email about this, but decided to ask here as well.  I just ordered these from you guys, and entered the code for the free amp/DAC, but the confirmation email says nothing about the amp/DAC.  Does that mean the promo is no longer in effect?  If so, I'd suggest removing that from the product page as it might cause anger from some buyers.  It's not a huge deal for me, but I can see others being mad.

Feb 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #9 of 11
I imagine that despite the high impedance, these earphones would likely hiss with powerful amplification given their very high sensitivity. Can you please confirm?

Thanks

Feb 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:
I imagine that despite the high impedance, these earphones would likely hiss with powerful amplification given their very high sensitivity. Can you please confirm?

Thanks

I don't know what you would call "powerful", but people already tested the SM64 with amps like the Schiit Lyr, Calyx Coffee and the RSA Intruder and nobody mentioned any hiss whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back