Earsonics SM3 V2 HELP!!
Dec 13, 2011 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Vanitasmoriendi

New Head-Fier
I automatically apologize if i have entered this in the wrong thread, however i am having half a crisis here. If anyone can please help me that would be more than great. I have been using the earsonics for a few months now and am loving them to the maximum level. Today i noticed something potentially different with my sound on the left side and took off the tip to see if there is anything obstructing it potentially. If anyone knows the anatomy of the SM3 v2, they will know that the narrow tip that the flanges are put on, contains a cylindrical metal part, on top of which it is covered by a small blue/green plastic piece. I am not exactly sure how else to describe it. one of the pieces has been pushed further down with the metal cylinder still intact. My question is, do i have to warranty these headphones or is there a potential solution. What role did these little plastic pieces have to do with the whole headphone? they are fairly small and round. Any info would be appreciated. 

Dec 13, 2011 at 3:50 AM Post #4 of 6
the little green piece? its very very little. Is there any way i can get another replacement for the little filter? one is stuck deep inside and ive been trying to get it out i doubt i can do anything with it at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back