Earsonics EM 10
Sep 29, 2022 at 9:50 PM Post #361 of 363
Hello guys, could anyone here do a comparison between Oriolus Reborn LTD and EM10? I have not been able to demo the Reborn but a friend of mine who happens to have this iem and he has never tried other iems even EM10. He basically looks at EM10's graph and said it is not as good as Reborn so I am really curious what is this all about.
No chart can say that one is better than the other.....

Sep 29, 2022 at 10:00 PM Post #362 of 363
No chart can say that one is better than the other.....
yes, that is the whole point, I don't really care much about the graph but I do care for actual listening experience and comparison. That's why I found Crinnacle's ranking is highly subjective

For the past 3 years, I have gone to Canjam 2 times, and every time I found EM10 to be such a wonderful iem. I have also compared it to more expensive iems; however, none of them could produce more beautiful sound than EM10 namely Oriolus Traillii, EE EVO, Odin. After owning EM10 for many years, nothing could convince me of parting with EM10, it is my end-game and I can't believe I was able to discover this iem. It was recommended to me by one of my friends with Music Sanctuary, he is now using Fir Xenon 6 and still admitted to me that EM10 was the best all-BA iem he has ever listened to and regretted selling it.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2022 at 8:41 PM Post #363 of 363
yes, that is the whole point, I don't really care much about the graph but I do care for actual listening experience and comparison. That's why I found Crinnacle's ranking is highly subjective

For the past 3 years, I have gone to Canjam 2 times, and every time I found EM10 to be such a wonderful iem. I have also compared it to more expensive iems; however, none of them could produce more beautiful sound than EM10 namely Oriolus Traillii, EE EVO, Odin. After owning EM10 for many years, nothing could convince me of parting with EM10, it is my end-game and I can't believe I was able to discover this iem. It was recommended to me by one of my friends with Music Sanctuary, he is now using Fir Xenon 6 and still admitted to me that EM10 was the best all-BA iem he has ever listened to and regretted selling it.
It's always good to know that Em10 is clearly at the top yet....from what you're saying, but your friend who has had both and now xe6 what are the main differences? Or is the overall tone similar in some way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back