EarphoneSolutions launches FOUR new discount coupons.
Feb 28, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #16 of 21
Hey Flavio, I pre-ordered the coming out Westone 3 for $399, and I don't want to cancel this order because I am afraid I cannot receive this new IEM when the first batch is available.

Can you tell me how I can use these coupon to save money for future use?
Can I PM and give you my order number, so you can help me to edit the payment?
Look forward to hear from you, Thanks.

Mar 30, 2007 at 7:46 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayrum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tried the save35 with the new shures.
didn't work...
great publicity stunt!

The coupon was launched in January. The NEW SE series just now came in stock (end of March) and availability is not yet "all we can get". We could not have launched a coupon code for a product that was not even available back then.

Apr 18, 2007 at 6:24 AM Post #20 of 21
I believe in giving credit when due, and so I wanted to praise Earphonesolutions.com (Flavio T. and his crew) in having the best customer service and communication I’ve had to pleasure of dealing with. They are awesome people to do business with and would confidently refer them to anyone who needs earphones. Flavio knows his products down to the T!
wink.gif
Having first purchased Westone UM2 IEMs then to some ES2s, the whole process was flawless.

Earphonesolutions.com is the sweet sauce!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for all your help.

Apr 20, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by DjSchock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe in giving credit when due, and so I wanted to praise Earphonesolutions.com (Flavio T. and his crew) in having the best customer service and communication I’ve had to pleasure of dealing with. They are awesome people to do business with and would confidently refer them to anyone who needs earphones. Flavio knows his products down to the T!
wink.gif
Having first purchased Westone UM2 IEMs then to some ES2s, the whole process was flawless.

Earphonesolutions.com is the sweet sauce!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for all your help.

DjShock,

Thanks for the kind words! We always try our best
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back