EarphoneSolutions launches FOUR new discount coupons.
Jan 31, 2007 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=large]EarphoneSolutions launches FOUR new discount coupons.[/size]

This offer starts in February and it is not retroactive.
[size=medium]

Coupon Code SAVE35 to receive a 35% discount on your purchase. *

Coupon Code SAVE30 to receive a 30% discount on your purchase. *

Coupon Code SAVE10 to receive a 10% discount on your purchase. *

Coupon Code SAVE5 to receive a 5% discount on your purchase. *
(SAVE5 will work with all items).

[size=large]FREE Shipping[/size] will still be available for orders over $98. All IN STOCK items will [size=large]SHIP the SAME DAY![/size][/size]

[size=small]* Restrictions apply. Read on for details.[/size]

[size=medium]You must enter the coupon during the checkout.[/size] The use of these coupon codes cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer, special prices quoted via email or via phone, or any other prices different than the ones posted on our website. You cannot use more than one coupon at the same time. Each discount coupon will only work with specific items (except for SAVE5 which will work with all items), but unfortunately we cannot tell you which products the coupons will work with due to manufacturers’ policy restrictions. All you have to do is try the different coupons with the item you are interested in purchasing by entering the coupon code on the first page of the checkout page, entering the shipping address information, and clicking on the continue button to see if the coupon worked. You can obviously do all this without actually placing an order.

High-end earphones for your iPod with the full manufacturer's warranty. EarphoneSolutions.com is an Authorized dealer for everything they sell. This is an exclusive offer for Head-Fi readers ONLY!

At this time, there is no expiration for these coupon codes; however they can be discontinued at any time. We reserve the right to refuse any orders.

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #2 of 21
Sweet! I was planning to buy the Westone 3's from EarphoneSolutions. Now I definitely will when they come out!
icon10.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #4 of 21
Sounds great man. I'll definitely be buying something in a month!

Feb 1, 2007 at 4:07 PM Post #9 of 21
I didn't have much luck with the 30 and 35 codes. I tried a number of products and the only thing I got one to work on was an item that lists at full MSRP and the code just brings it down closer to the typical selling price (although still not the best price). It looks like only the 5% works on items I was interested in - YMMV.

Feb 1, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradJudy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't have much luck with the 30 and 35 codes. I tried a number of products and the only thing I got one to work on was an item that lists at full MSRP and the code just brings it down closer to the typical selling price (although still not the best price). It looks like only the 5% works on items I was interested in - YMMV.

yep that's what i found , the higher % will only work on stuff like Shure that are sold way below msrp everywhere else so it's more of a publicity stunt then a real sale for the most part i'm afraid
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #12 of 21
Take this example: Our current selling price on the 3STUDIO CLEAR is $65.99

With the 5% OFF coupon it will get to $62.69 for a UE 3STUDIO. There are other great deals on the site such as this one. Unfortunately there is so much we can do without going bankrupt
smily_headphones1.gif
and we can't be too detailed as to what will or will not work due to some manufacturers policy restrictions.

There are other websites selling and advertising Shure way below msrp only to charge you $15.00 for ground shipping at the end of the checkout. We offer FREE PRIORITY MAIL shipping on all orders above $98 and all our orders ship the same day. We also hope to add value to the products we sell but you will be the judge
smily_headphones1.gif

As always we appreciate all your support. We have been in business since 1995 and we intend to keep working for years to come. We enjoy it and working with the Head-Fi community is a great privilege! Being on the online universe is not an easy task. We have to compete with fly-by-night companies day in and day out. But being part of Head-Fi is very rewarding.

Thanks again for all your business and support.

Feb 9, 2007 at 12:06 AM Post #14 of 21
Damn, i could've used those cupons. Teaches you to look around here before you open your wallet.

Feb 27, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take this example: Our current selling price on the 3STUDIO CLEAR is $65.99

With the 5% OFF coupon it will get to $62.69 for a UE 3STUDIO. There are other great deals on the site such as this one. Unfortunately there is so much we can do without going bankrupt
smily_headphones1.gif
and we can't be too detailed as to what will or will not work due to some manufacturers policy restrictions.

There are other websites selling and advertising Shure way below msrp only to charge you $15.00 for ground shipping at the end of the checkout. We offer FREE PRIORITY MAIL shipping on all orders above $98 and all our orders ship the same day. We also hope to add value to the products we sell but you will be the judge
smily_headphones1.gif

As always we appreciate all your support. We have been in business since 1995 and we intend to keep working for years to come. We enjoy it and working with the Head-Fi community is a great privilege! Being on the online universe is not an easy task. We have to compete with fly-by-night companies day in and day out. But being part of Head-Fi is very rewarding.

Thanks again for all your business and support.

Thanks Flavio - just ordered a red set of UE 5 pros in cherry red.
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back