earphonesolutions 20% off promotion?
Oct 25, 2005 at 10:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

RayEarth

Head-Fier
Is this still running? I typed 'headfi20off' coupon for my UM2 but the price did not change!

I'm dyiiiiing.....i need help.......why did I have to find this site....I swear before head-fi I thought EX71L was heaven...
mad.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 11:31 AM Post #2 of 25
im not sure if the coupon is still valid for other items but i know for sure the UM2 isnt discounted because its the sale for it exptered begging october

( when i got mine )
biggrin.gif

im guessing it isnt valid for the um2 is because itsbeen so popluar that apparently earphone solutions ran out of stock for them

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:23 PM Post #7 of 25
i bought the same ones to oz

i think we may be the only ones in australia to have them
biggrin.gif

,maybe even sydney if your form there too

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:53 PM Post #8 of 25
LoL. Yes i'm from Sydney too! How is UM2 + nano? I'm thinking of getting a Nano but it doesn't have custom EQ.......

BTW Westone has a distributor up at QLD, but I'm sure they charge astronomical prices for us fellow Australians
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 3:29 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by maffs0
Try ilounge20off in the coupon code box.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules- first post
lambda.gif

Matthew.

How long this discount will last for? Coz the headfi20off was only till 20th of this month?

Oct 25, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RayEarth
OMG you legend! Your first post just made me 'waste' 240 bux....sigh...

Me too!!
biggrin.gif

At about £145 shipped to the UK, these are a steal.

*waits impatiently to hook them up to his X5L*

Q

Oct 26, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #12 of 25
Argh...so debating between the UM1 and the UM2 made me wait until today, and now that iloung coupon has expired

Any other working 20% off coupons? I won't be able to purchase without that...thanks!!

Oct 26, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #13 of 25
There's a "random items" discount at earphonesolutions, check the Sponsor Forums for details. It gives 35% off, but the applicable items change all the time so it might not apply to UM2 at the time you do it.

I had good experience buying mine from an ebay seller using "make your best offer," you might want to try that.

Oct 26, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RayEarth
LoL. Yes i'm from Sydney too! How is UM2 + nano? I'm thinking of getting a Nano but it doesn't have custom EQ.......

BTW Westone has a distributor up at QLD, but I'm sure they charge astronomical prices for us fellow Australians
biggrin.gif

UM2 + Nano + treble boost = heaven IMHO

I like the Shure triflanges with just part of the sleeve cut down coz they're too long stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back