earphones with slight bass and treble frequency responses under $250 ?
Jul 16, 2011 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

iLrr11x

New Head-Fier
Looking for an IEM which is COMFORTABLE and produces very good bass, good mids, and very good trebles. I have small ears so the seal needs to be perfect, I also listen to house/trance music so I need exceptional bass and trebles but not neglecting the mids. Also if they included comply foam tips it would help, price has to bee $250 or less, thanks!!

Jul 16, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #4 of 7
I think if IEMs provide deep, tight seal then don't need very powerful bass because it somehow hurt the inner ear. I will recommend the Etymotic HF5, it offer good bass response with extended treble and tight seal. Few more IEMs are recommended like DBA-02, CK90Pro, Westone 3(used), SM2 and Westone 2.

Jul 16, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #5 of 7
have you ever had the JVC in-ear earphone marshmallows ? there EXCEPTIONAL for trance music with lots of pads and treble, it also gives very good bass theve been hard to beat lol and only £30 which is the worrying thing.

Jul 17, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
Looking for an IEM which is COMFORTABLE and produces very good bass, good mids, and very good trebles. I have small ears so the seal needs to be perfect, I also listen to house/trance music so I need exceptional bass and trebles but not neglecting the mids. Also if they included comply foam tips it would help, price has to bee $250 or less, thanks!!

My vote goes to the Atrio M5 (mg7). Well within your price range, and the absolute best bang for your buck IMO. Exceptional bass? Nothing comes close within the price range! Not neglecting the mids? Check. Exceptional treble? That's debatable, but the latest Atrio with mg7 drivers is a leap up from the previous version(s), especially with regards to the treble. Not to mention, once you've found the right tips (triple flanges in my case), the seal is as good as any. All the best!
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back