Earphones for bedtime?
Mar 22, 2024 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

reter

100+ Head-Fier
I tried iems in bed but the silicone tip inside my ears wont make me feel comfortable

i usually use the old sennheiser mx 365 and i could stay in bed comfortable due to not be inside the ear canal

sadly this pair of earphones are out of production, so i ask id there's something like that or better (in a price range on 80$ max)

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Almost every night I use my Ikko OH10 with foam eartips when I go to sleep. It has a solid V shape sound and sub-bass is superb, so that even at lower volumes the bass is satisfying. They are about $180 and punch way above their price. Had mine for about 2 years.

I use foam tips b/c I can side-sleep and the pillow doesn't smash the tip in my ear to un-balance the sound. I think I got them on Amazon, some no-name with red cores, a 8 pair case I think.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #3 of 3
I would look at Sennheiser IE200. I've never heard them but sleep with the IE900 and IE600 every night and they are perfect. I actually got into the hobby by looking for some I could wear at night. Ended up with Klipsch X10 which were a revelation for me at the time. I would have stayed with the brand/line but X20i were disappointing so I unfortunately fell down the rabbit hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back