Earphone solutions
Sep 26, 2005 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

reemas

New Head-Fier
is earphone solutions a safe company? i checked resellerratings.com and the dont have much of a review and seem to be poor in service.

anyone here order from them?

Sep 26, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #3 of 17
I bought Shure E3's & just got a pair of Westone UM2's from them. Customer service is top notch in all areas IMO and Flavio T is a great guy to do business with.

Sep 26, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #5 of 17
I just got my Super.Fi 5 Pros from them and their service was great. They even beat the lowest price that I found by a couple of bucks (clicked on the web site link and they emailed back their offer within a day).

Sep 26, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #6 of 17
I have never ordered headphones from them, but they are a sponser of head-fi. This does not guaruntee that it is a safe company, but I would think that they would want to treat members of a forum well that they help support by being a sponsor.

-John

ps. I just remembered that I ordered some tips for canalphones from them and received excelent service

Sep 27, 2005 at 6:43 AM Post #10 of 17
Based on 3 orders thus far placed with them,I'd rate them 10/10 on price,service,and shipping. I've done much business on the web and Earphonesolutions is as good as any. Flavio is a very nice guy and he gives very good advice.
I would (and have) recommended his company to others without hesitation.

Sep 27, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #11 of 17
There was a screw-up with my UM2 order last week and they credited my account $55 for the phones arriving 2 days late. Gave me a full refund on E5c's and didn't bother taking a restocking fee that they specify they will do. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Sep 28, 2005 at 10:23 PM Post #13 of 17
same here. ordered er6is from them and they price-matched amazon's price. free USPS priority mail and it shipped very fast. couldn't have asked for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back