Earphone Solutions an Authorized Reseller?
Nov 23, 2012 at 7:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

CyberAthlete

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Guys,
I just purchased the Shure SE215 from Earphone solutions ($76 shipped) and was wondering if this store is legit/authorized? thanks!

www.earphonesolutions.com

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #2 of 8
Is there a list of authorized resellers in this forum? I am unable to find one. Thanks!

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #5 of 8
It is so disturbing that Shure has not updated its website to reflect new authorized retailers such as Earphone solutions.  In my opinion it is definitely a detriment to your business as many may go to their site, misconstrue that you are not a legitimate retailer and purchase at a higher price elsewhere.  I myself had a mini heart attack just now after purchasing from ES and then thinking the warranty may not be honored as you are not listed on Shures website.  You and other authorized resellers should press Shure to update their site to reflect your legitimacy as trusted resellers!

Nov 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #7 of 8
I did check what you have said, and while I agree that you are in fact listed on the product page towards the right, I am talking about the following page:  http://www.shure.com/americas/where-to-buy/online-retailers

Perhaps ES is not listed there because they do not offer the full spectrum of Shure products, I don't know, but if ES was my business I would definitely want to be listed there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back