Earpads for Sennheiser HD 800 from ebay?
Dec 1, 2017 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

joaopinto

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I have recently bought a used Sennheiser HD 800 in decent condition. Only problem: The earpads and the headband cushion start to dissolve... New pads / the cushion from Sennheiser cost 72 € / 49 €.

You can get them much cheaper on ebay, probably from China.

Has anyone tried this yet and can give me a recommendation?

I know the HD 800 is an expensive headphone but I really do not want to spend that much money on new earpads if there is another possibility.

Best regards and thanks
Daniel

Dec 4, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 5
:triportsad::triportsad::triportsad::triportsad:
Hello,

I have recently bought a used Sennheiser HD 800 in decent condition. Only problem: The earpads and the headband cushion start to dissolve... New pads / the cushion from Sennheiser cost 72 € / 49 €.

You can get them much cheaper on ebay, probably from China.

Has anyone tried this yet and can give me a recommendation?

I know the HD 800 is an expensive headphone but I really do not want to spend that much money on new earpads if there is another possibility.

Best regards and thanks
Daniel

No one?

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:21 PM Post #4 of 5
There are some sellers on eBay selling genuine...
But it's similar priced to Sennheiser themselves.
I don't recommend after market pads for hd800 after tried some from dekoni and some unidentified brands, the stock pads matters a lot.

Aug 9, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #5 of 5
There are some sellers on eBay selling genuine...
But it's similar priced to Sennheiser themselves.
I don't recommend after market pads for hd800 after tried some from dekoni and some unidentified brands, the stock pads matters a lot.
After receiving a pair of chinese pads, made of velvet instead of microfiber, I can certainly say that there is a huge diference to the original ones. Sounds like another headphone. Just ordered the original ones....the cheap (no so cheap), got expensive.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back