EarMen Colibri
Dec 31, 2021 at 1:26 AM Post #63 of 168
No update?
I put this thread on Watch and completely forgot this product exists.

It's not released yet right? going to be a tough competition when it does. The RU6 & W2 look like solid options at this price range. The only edge Colibri seems to have is it's internal battery. Hopefully there is better shielding than Sparrow.

Feb 21, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #66 of 168
Will there be an app with the option to apply PEQ similar to Qudelix?

Having experienced the benefits of that functionality it would be difficult for me to do without it on any device I purchase in the future.

Mar 10, 2022 at 11:17 AM Post #67 of 168
Will there be an app with the option to apply PEQ similar to Qudelix?

Having experienced the benefits of that functionality it would be difficult for me to do without it on any device I purchase in the future.
Exactly, we are all truly expecting that, specially in LDAC mode. Also, having an app via chrome extension(PEQ, AutoEQ and DSP) that works on Win10/11, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS when use in USB/DAC mode like 5K does. That would be the only way for me to justify Earmen Colibri price.

Mar 10, 2022 at 11:34 AM Post #68 of 168
Exactly, we are all truly expecting that, specially in LDAC mode. Also, having an app via chrome extension(PEQ, AutoEQ and DSP) that works on Win10/11, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS when use in USB/DAC mode like 5K does. That would be the only way for me to justify Earmen Colibri price.
Colibri is not a bluetooth DAC so no LDAC. EqualizerAPO will work well for windows. Wavelet (Android) has AutoEQ presets.

Mar 22, 2022 at 6:58 PM Post #69 of 168
Earmen Colibri has flown to my house, I'm thrilled!

Colibri 2.jpgColibri 3.jpgColibri 4.jpgColibri 5.jpgEarmen Colibri.jpg

Mar 23, 2022 at 2:27 AM Post #70 of 168
I would like to hear how/if it can compare to the TR-Amp.

Mar 25, 2022 at 8:44 PM Post #71 of 168
I would like to hear how/if it can compare to the TR-Amp.
I don't think they are comparable devices in terms of performance, but it is true that they are both DAC/Amps. I will probably be able to make a small comparison after a few days of testing.

Mar 26, 2022 at 6:35 PM Post #72 of 168
Thanks. I just want to know if the convenience and smaller size is worth it compared to just use the MacBook Pro headphone out or the iPhone lightning to mini jack dongle and how big the difference is up to TR-Amp. If I can leave the TR-Amp at home and have a smaller device like the Colibri then it could be interesting.

Apr 1, 2022 at 5:08 AM Post #74 of 168
Does it come with the case?

Apr 1, 2022 at 5:49 AM Post #75 of 168
Greetings to all members,

We would like to inform you that Colibri has been officially launched.
You can find it at our online stores or from our authorized partners.

Regards,
EarMen
what about the new angel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back