EarMen Colibri
Dec 27, 2022 at 8:56 AM Post #166 of 168
@emilsoft Thank you for your assessment. Yes, the Sparrow is good, but currently I'm trying a warranty return because I can't deal with the RFI/EMI noise. It just bothers me and has never really gone away.

For now, I'm very happy with the Mojo 2. Maybe I should have given the Gryphon more time, but I didn't feel like comparing anymore.
At the same time, I'm curious if I can relate to your assessment of fatigued listening with the M2.

The Genelecs are great. I had the opportunity to listen to the 8260 and the then just new 8351 at the German importer. I could bring my own music and switch between the speakers without delay. 2 hours I was with the guys from Genelc in the listening room and we had a lot of fun. All this as a private user and in advance I had already said that I could buy the 8260 second hand, but just wanted to reassure myself that the 8351 do not fit "better". That did not bother them, on the contrary, they were curious how someone not professional assesses their products. Great people, great speakers! Yeah, the ONEs including the woofers, that's it!!!

I'm afraid to spam the thread here a little too much with Genelec. Is there a speaker discussion here on the forum? Probably not :))

Jan 25, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #167 of 168
some new photos
EarMen Colibri.jpg

EarMen Colibri 2.jpg

EarMen Colibri 3.jpg

Apr 20, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #168 of 168
This is an old thread, so I'm not sure if people are still watching.

I'm want to know if the Colibri works with the direct mode of Tidal's Android app?

Tidal will ask permission to access any USB DAC connected to my phone, but not all of them are compatible, eben of there is sound sometimes Android's sample rate conversion is not bypassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back