Early Impressions: '07 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
Jun 28, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #46 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The transmission I chose was the CVT instead of the 6 speed MT. The CVT takes a bit of getting used to, as you don't feel any gear shifting because of its design.

I've always wondered what a car with CVT would be like--I don't think I could get used to it. I just love driving a manual too much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I had been willing to spend an extra $7K, I might have sprung for the Acura 3.2 TL, but I'd rather keep the $7K earning interest.

I seriously love the styling on the TL. It's definitely one of the coolest-looking cars on the road today.

Congrats on a fun purchase! Hope you and your family enjoy it for a long time. ^__^

Jun 28, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #47 of 48
I'd get the IS250 AWD if I could afford it. =T

Jun 28, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #48 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've always wondered what a car with CVT would be like--I don't think I could get used to it. I just love driving a manual too much.

I seriously love the styling on the TL. It's definitely one of the coolest-looking cars on the road today.

Congrats on a fun purchase! Hope you and your family enjoy it for a long time. ^__^

I think the TL is cool, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I guess I'm a penny-pincher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back