Earin --- Bluetooth IEMs on Kickstarter
Nov 14, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #16 of 17
Bumping this thread for two developments.
One is that Onkyo had announced the W800BT back in September for a yet unknown launch date.
Two is that someone in China is already in the market with a similar product.

Both are reason to suspect that some OEM in China has either already finished development, or is hard at work creating one of these products that's stable/practical enough for prime time. Once they get there big names like JBL will jump on board and license/customize the product, slap the big name on them, and if they're smart they'd include a contract clause for a period of exclusivity.

This is the cycle that occurred with boxless BT earphones (bluebuds X, backbeat go) which I suspect will rehash itself with the completely cordless product. So the Earin folks appear to have no advantage at this point...?

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #17 of 17
I wouldn't waste anyones time with company. I purchased mine last year January and nothing. Also, the company has sent out faulty earins to quite of bit of people.

I also read another article about kanoa and apparently kanoa. I don't know anything about kanoa but they seem to be more promising than earin at the moment but they can also be like earin as well with a ton of delays. Have to wait and see. The article i read said that the kanoas are mich more comfortable. I am going to wait and see of this company delivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back