Earbuds
May 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DustinBroke

a.k.a. lcswoosh05 and Dustin Broke.
I saw some Klipsch Image S4 earbuds at Best Buy but are those better than the Sony XBA 1? They were on sale for around $68. I just don't know how they sound but are they good? If the XBA 1 is better than probley I should get those since I can get them for $30 on Ebay. Or maybe get the XBA 2 on Ebay for around $86.

May 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #3 of 6
So I guess if I wanted more bass I should get the XBA 2 since that has a woofer added to the full range driver. Btw does the XBA 1 sound like a small bookshelf speaker? Since it sounds like they have very little bass from what you are saying. It seem like the XBA 2 would have a fuller sound since it has a woofer added to it.

May 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #4 of 6
Actualy it's kinda hard to beleive but is the XBA 1 really don't have any low end at all? I mean does it sound like a cheap stereo meaning having alot of mids? Or how does it really sound? Just wondering.

May 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
Actualy it's kinda hard to beleive but is the XBA 1 really don't have any low end at all? I mean does it sound like a cheap stereo meaning having alot of mids? Or how does it really sound? Just wondering.

I feel like you probably aren't getting the proper seal... 

May 18, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #6 of 6
Well all I know is that I like to have bass that I can feel on my body and stuff like hearing the low 10hz or so. But if that's what I want do I need to get something like the Sony MDR-XB60EX? Or will that have too much low end? I basicly listen to Bass tester songs, clean rap music, Pop, Techno, Jazz like smooth jazz or so. Would the Sony MDRXB60EX be better or the Sony XBA 1 or 2 will sound better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back