earbuds that look as cool as Skullcandies with better durability and sound quality?
Mar 12, 2010 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

nerdygangster

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've been looking for new earphones recently, so I came across this forum and I hope u guys can gimme some useful info on this
normal_smile .gif

so yea, I'm looking for earbuds that look as "flashy" as skullcandies but with better build and sound quality

budget: $80 ish or less
I don't really care whether they have mic or not~
I listen to hip hop/ rap/ R&B

please gimme suggestions! Thanks a lot!

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #3 of 17
You tried taking some RE0's and putting glitter and stickers on them? They would look about the same. Maybe tape some fake bullets for good measures.

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #4 of 17
Folex, that was mean. :frowning2:

Seriously, though - what do you like about the skullcandy appearance? Color? Pattern? Overall size? Shininess? It's hard to make earbuds that really STAND OUT because they have to be so tiny.

Give us some more info so we can help.

Mar 12, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #6 of 17
ultimate-ears-ue-triplefi-10-4981462.jpg

Also sound great.

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi. The non-mic version is selling for $190 on Amazon. They went for $99 a while ago, might be able to find them in the mid 100's.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Folex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You tried taking some RE0's and putting glitter and stickers on them? They would look about the same. Maybe tape some fake bullets for good measures.

Best post I've read on this forum yet hahah. I was gonna mention the Shure 530's but you said your budget was $80. I always thought the shure's looked dope. As for your question why not have a look at this thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/m...1-10-a-453836/

There are tons of pictures of IEM's there thanks to jokers good work.

Mar 13, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdygangster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ mind sharing the name of the brand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi. The non-mic version is selling for $190 on Amazon. They went for $99 a while ago, might be able to find them in the mid 100's.

Brand name is included in his post. Bolded it for you just in case
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back