Earbuds that last?
Aug 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

N3wKids

Head-Fier
Hey Head-Fi community!
Recently, I've been through 3 pair of earbuds that have all died on me within 6 months on average. I'm looking for a good pair of headphones that will actually LAST. 
I'm looking at the Sol Republic Relays because I sweat a lot when at the gym and I wanted durable earphones.  My budget is anything under $100 with a good warranty... I listen to Kpop, Hip pop, classicals, rock, rap, R&B and just a whole lot of genres. 

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #3 of 8
For your purposes and price range I would look at the monster isport livestrong or klipsch s4i rugged. I have owned the s4i and enjoyed them quite a bit. As for the Isports, I have only read reviews. Check them out :)

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM Post #4 of 8
For your purposes and price range I would look at the monster isport livestrong or klipsch s4i rugged. I have owned the s4i and enjoyed them quite a bit. As for the Isports, I have only read reviews. Check them out
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know about the klipsch s4i.
The reviews seem shotty and claim to break easily. 
Livestrongs are discontinued, and I don't know about Monster's sound quality.

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 8
The s4i broke easily but I heard the rugged are better, though I'm not entirely sure. You can pick up the livestrong on Amazon for $80 or so. I have listened to, and owned, multiple monster products and they usually sound pretty good. The only gripe I have had is that some of their products can be uncomfortable.

Aug 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 8
The s4i broke easily but I heard the rugged are better, though I'm not entirely sure. You can pick up the livestrong on Amazon for $80 or so. I have listened to, and owned, multiple monster products and they usually sound pretty good. The only gripe I have had is that some of their products can be uncomfortable.

Ah alright, still trying to decide :p
Any more input would be appreciated.

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #8 of 8
  If you can spare an extra $10-20, then the RHA MA750 is a good choice as it's built like a tank and is highly rated on ljoker's list.

Wow... they look amazing!
Tanks you say? I'll have to take you up on that 
More earphone options guys!!! Adding the RHA MA750 to my list ;P

Im thinking to buy a really good pair of earphones for everyday use and then some cheap pairs for the gym. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back